Carrot Exchange

Hello dear Optimism family!

About 3 weeks ago, we started developing an NFT marketplace named Carrot Exchange on the Optimism network, and I am very happy to share this wonderful news with you.

By opening this topic on the forum, I aim to both introduce the project to you and keep the development process up to date. If you allow, let me tell you a bit about Carrot.

Carrot is a platform created for the purchase, sale, and transfer of NFT products prepared on the ERC721 protocol. The platform aims to provide a seamless and fast platform experience at the lowest possible gas fees.

Where are we in the project?
Shortly after the developments are completed, we are thinking of starting the testnet process, and after the necessary stress tests and feedback improvements, we aim to transition to the mainnet.

Why Optimism?
We know that the NFT culture and products are not as widespread on the Optimism network compared to other networks. After the smooth completion of actions of the currently available products on the network, we are considering developing a launchpad to facilitate the establishment of NFT culture on Optimism.

What is your development process like?
We look at our developments in three separate areas; Front-end, Back-end, and smart contract. As both the founder and developer of the project, I believe that a solid infrastructure is the result of dedicated work. Therefore, we have not engaged in any quoting/plagiarism code or forking processes. We prepare and produce everything from scratch for Carrot.

I want to keep this introductory post short. It was a pleasure for me to introduce the project to you, please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Thank you! :carrot: :heart:

twitter: https://twitter.com/carrot_exchange

1 Like