Anticapture Commission Lead Nominations

Anticapture Commission Lead Self-Nomination Template

Please keep your answers as concise as possible while conveying all relevant information.

Please provide the link to your delegate commitment: Optimism Agora

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: (voting power can be referenced here ) 0.04%

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: 100%

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared: (You may link to your Snapshot and/or Agora profile for voting history. You may link to your delegate communication thread, or any other medium you use to communicate with your delegators, to share your voting rationale.)
Agora
Communication thread

Please outline any other contributions to the Optimism ecosystem to date:
govNERD

Badgeholder RetroPGF 3

Session on Optimism Governance for Beginners in Spanish

Please demonstrate any experience you believe is relevant to this role:

1. I’ve been an active delegate since April’23, actively participating in forum discussions and engaging in governance conversations on Discord. This experience has allowed me to deeply understand Optimism’s mission and its governance intricacies. I have voted on 100% of the proposals, demonstrating my commitment.
  2. My background as a community manager and community builder has equipped me with valuable skills in communication, engagement, and relationship-building.
  3. My bachelor’s degree in accounting has honed my ability to be efficient, organized, and systematic in my approach.
  4. As a govNERD I’m familiar with our governance calendar and procedures.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest:
N/A

Please verify that you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct : Yes

I understand that as the Commission Lead, I will be a signer on the Commission’s multi-signature wallet, and will be responsible for voting on behalf of the Commission: Yes

8 Likes