Active 3rd party Attestations

Great idea… I like this because we have a similar goal in which we create a cross chain journey with Optimism being the main hub at the end. We could easily adopt this as one of the attestation requirements.

1 Like

Definitely a good idea. In some cases, using this could probably help dissern a real human from a bot.

1 Like

Precisely. I migrated from another chain and I have pretty long track record on other EVM chains.

2 Likes

Clique updated their Attestation:

You can now update your existing attestation.

2 Likes

How do I know if they see me as sybil or not?

1 Like

You don’t… Otherwise then more folks would make sybil accounts with that crucial information… Hahahah

Lol ok… but I’m a real boy :face_holding_back_tears:

Isn’t that that visible if you’re ranked Sybil or not?

I didn’t aprove this check because if I’m seen as a Sybil smth is not right here. Active socials and wallet for 2 years, hundreds transactions and cooperations with crypto projects, only one main account, no botting etc. and if I’m ranked Sybil because not a social media creator it has strange requirements.

1 Like

Hey @Urban_Raccoon
We are starting out with simple Q & A on this tooling we are adding to our marketplace.

If you or other members of the governance forum would like to help us gather resources by giving feedback on the questions we have posted that would be amazing. We are dedicated to making a very high quality experience with our UI/UX developer because he is an absolute creative genius !

Here is a link to our research & development forum for product development.
Fractal Visions Peeranha Forum

We look forward to deployment and smart contracts are getting plugged into our prototype for the secondary market this month so everything is going smoothly so far.

1 Like

I think the UI is pretty confusing

Oh cool, let me check this.

1 Like

Have some thoughts before about it, from my point of view one of the best use cases of that is to update web2 activities onchain. How about connect the governance forum as well? See a lot of interesting badges in the forum which is also cool to bound it to the wallet. :laughing:

2 Likes

Ah yes :raised_hands: now you are onto something!

Thank you. Definitely important detail to note.

Another one. Protocol called RociFI is now taking its credit and trust scores to Optimism.

More info here:

2 Likes