Voting Cycle #3: Roundup

Hey,

These are very valid concerns and I understand why you feel this way but an infrastructure project isn’t pre-determined an instant no. As I wrote, our initial vote was yes but we decided to change our mind, and we will continue to treat each proposal with an unbiased view.

At StableNode we have a combination of factors that we take into consideration, but on a minimal level, smaller amounts of OP requested with supporting metrics and a detailed explanation of OP distribution make it easier to support a proposal. Those protocols with a proven track record have a better rate of getting passed but it’s because they have proven themselves.

I don’t want to delve deeper into our reasons for saying no to Infinity Wallet because I will add them to our delegate thread but the best way is to probably make a proposal. No one is going to “write you off” as you say above but see these proposals as a way to get your project out there. I personally read about every protocol that goes to vote and that itself is a marketing tool and a way to gather feedback.