Users who sold the initial OP airdrop should become ineligible for all future airdrops

Fair but you might be missing out on some valuable community members.

I understand this and would totally agree if I had been in this space as long as the rest. I’m sharing my perspective so that you might consider a little grace.

I am just now coming to a full understanding of the governance and public good space. I had no idea, all of my people were on this side of the blockchain. When I got my OP drop, I held it for a bit but sold it because I didn’t have a deep enough understanding of the culture or the mechanics of your work.

About 6 weeks ago, worn out from the NFT space, I took some time off. I was working with 40 Acres Dao during their Gitcoin grant round and my head popped completely off! Immediately I dove110% into the studying what everyone is doing here. I am gifted at onboarding and educating people because of these challenges because it takes me a little longer to wrap my head around everything.

I love being in and around communities like OP. It’s inspiring and gives me hope again. I just paid some big bills and buying back my coins back isn’t possible right now, especially because I’ve struggled to monetize all the work I love the most.

I don’t know the solution because the points are more than fair. There is so much shallow greed in crypto but there has to be others like me who just needed more time. I’m ready to lie in the bed that I made, but felt it was important to point out that OP could potentially be missing out on some valuable members.

Appreciate your time.
Trish.

4 Likes