Tooling Committee: Season 2 Recommendations

As per guidelines mentioned here , Tooling Committee will use this thread to share their recommendations.

5 Likes

We were caught off guard by this voting round. It was totally unclear to us which proposals should be reviewed because they will end up being voted on and thus our recommendations are late.

First round of recommendations:

We are still finalizing responses for Otterspace, Mochi and Socket.

1 Like

The committee won’t need a recommendation for Mochi there proposal did not make this voting round.

1 Like

The final recommendation for this cycle:

The forums say for Karma that “This proposal is was reviewed by Tooling Committee. You can find committee recommendations below:” Where can we find the recommendation?

Voted no as too much ask for now, happy to revisit.

Posting the first batch of recommendations:

More coming soon.

1 Like

Hello all!

As we announced on our discord channel #tooling-committee, we are requesting to add the following proposals to the cycle 8 voting round:

This means that we are working on issuing recommendations for this cycle: Socket, EthernautDAO, Tally Ho, Messari, DefiLlama, Agora and Ambire Wallet.

Waiting for confirmation from governance controllers.

Thank you!

7 Likes

Hey All! I would also add Mochi and EthernautDAO to this list, which have completed review and two formal approvals from stewards + reviews which have been posted below:

They’ve been sitting for a few cycles (I think originally from cycle 5 or 6) and it’d be good to get them through before the season is done.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t see any recommendations for the current vote. Are these in the works?

1 Like

Today delivering recommendations for the following proposals:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Hi guys! do we have any recommendations for Messari?

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks for getting these out, I was just going through voting. You had loads this time!

3 Likes