Synpress - Builders Grant - Cycle 11

Hey @kaereste!

One thing to be mindful of is that in the Cycle 11 we require the milestones to be precisely defined into two categories - critical milestones and benchmark milestones as described in Milestone Assessment . Could you please restructure your milestones description to follow this structure?

Done! I hope it looks better now.

Additionally could you please elaborate more on the alignment of your proposal with Optimism ecosystem? Is there anything about your project that makes it a good fit for Optimism (as opposed to any other EVM-based chain)?

Synpress already supports a wide range of projects deployed on the Optimism network, including:

• Optimism bridge
  • Synthetix staking
  • Kwenta
  • Snapshot
  • 1inch
  • SushiSwap
    … and many others.

I’ve also provided extensive one-on-one support for Optimism developers, which has often resulted in successful integration of end-to-end testing stacks for their dApps, ultimately improving the overall quality of dApps deployed on the Optimism network. This is something I want to continue doing with pleasure.

And could you elaborate a bit more on your commitment towards building on Optimism? What are your plans specifically in terms of Optimism chain?

We aim to ensure that the Optimism chain is always supported at the highest level in Synpress. Our next step is to have Synpress included as part of the core stack for development in Optimism starter kits, and (in future) we plan to build a smart contract infrastructure for Synpress on the Optimism network. This will be necessary when we move forward with developing a decentralized cloud of end-to-end testing runners. Developers will be able to run their tests remotely on the network, thus giving them multi-platform and cross-browser support.

Let me know if more questions arise!

Thanks,
Jakub.

2 Likes