Season 6 Nominations: Grants Council

Council sub-committee: Optimism Mission Reviewer

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate profile: Delegate Commitments [OLD] - #65 by mastermojo

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: 3.18%

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: 100%
*The original SNX Ambassador wallet faced multisig issues from the start, and the new OPSNXAmbassador wallet was created after a few rounds of voting. In my opinion, it wouldn’t be helpful to judge participation based on this. Between both wallets, voting participation is 100%, and since the new wallet no votes have been missed.

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared:
OPSNXAmbassador Snapshot + SNXAmbassador Snapshot + Voting Rational for Shadow Committee 1

Do you have a technical background?: While I don’t have direct technical experience, I have a robust network of individuals I’ve collaborated with in various Grants Councils (Including the previous Optimism Builders Grant council) I served on and fellow SNX Ambassadors, as well as counterparts from different protocols like Synthetix, Lyra, Kwenta, and Infinex who possess significant development skills. Therefore, I believe I can effectively contribute, even in the absence of direct technical expertise.

Please demonstrate any non-Optimism experience you believe is relevant to this role and/or your sub-committee:

• Optimism Builders Grant Council for Round 5; I was scored a 94.1% (Grant Council - Retrospective Season 5)
  • Lyra Grants Council for three epochs (almost a year) https://grants.lyra.finance/
  • Kwenta Grants Council (1 epoch) x.com
  • Shadow DeFi Committee Member (recognized by Optimism)
  • Optimism Badgeholder for Citizens House
  • Elected member of the Synthetix Ambassadors (for 2 years) x.com
  • Elected member of the Infinex Council

Have you previously served in a representative (appointed or elected) role in the Collective? If so, please specify which: Season 5 Optimism Builders Grant Council, Shadow DeFi Committee Member (recognized by Optimism), and current Optimism Badgeholder.

Please outline your contributions, and their impact, to the Optimism ecosystem to date: My contributions are listed above.

Please describe your philosophy on what makes a good Mission Application: What I value most in a proposal are clearly defined milestones to ensure project accountability, and a thorough token distribution plan that encourages long-term engagement and attracts new, loyal users to Optimism.

What types of Mission Requests do you think will help achieve the Season 6 Intents?: * I’m particularly interested in observing mission requests that actively promote increased decentralization.

• DEFI derivatives/option products
  • Missions to simplify the onboarding process for new users onto Optimism
  • Social Products on Optimism
  • Gaming

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest: I am an elected member of the SNX Ambassadors, I am an elected member of the Infinex Council, and I am a Optimism Badgeholder,

Please verify that you understand you may be removed from this role via the Representative Removal proposal type in the Operating Manual : Yes

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 6: Yes

Please verify that you are able to commit ~20 hours / week to reviewing grant applications and other Council operations: Yes

5 Likes