Season 6 Nominations: Grants Council

Hello Community! I have been a top delegate with a 100% voting rate since the inception of OP governance. This would be my 4th season on the Grants Council and I would love the opportunity to serve again! Thank you for your consideration

Council sub-committee:

Optimism Mission Reviewer

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate profile:

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you:

1.27%

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date:

100%

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared:

My voting rationale is shared on each individual forum post.

Do you have a technical background?: If so, please elaborate

I don’t have technical expertise but extensive defi knowledge and experience.

Please demonstrate any non-Optimism experience you believe is relevant to this role and/or your sub-committee:

I worked at the Maker Foundation for 3 years and am now a partner at an investment firm where we invest in early stage defi projects.

Have you previously served in a representative (appointed or elected) role in the Collective? If so, please specify which:

Season 2 Lead on the Defi Committee

Season 3 Grants Council member

Season 4 Grants Council member and Communications Manager

Season 5 Grants Council member, Communications Manager, member of Anti Capture Commission

Member of the Citizens House and badgeholder for RPGF rounds 2 and 3

Please outline your contributions, and their impact, to the Optimism ecosystem to date:

My contributions are listed above and have helped grow the community, ecosystem and governance framework to where it is today.

Please describe your philosophy on what makes a good Mission Application:

The things I like to see the most in a proposal are very clear milestones that will hold the project accountable and a comprehensive token distribution plan that incentives long term use and brings new users to Optimism that will stick around long term.

What types of Mission Requests do you think will help achieve the Season 6 Intents?:

I am hoping to see more defi projects come to Optimism as well as RWAs, institutional investors and anything that brings in new users and improves user experience.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest: If you are a top 25 delegate in another ecosystem, hold an elected position in another DAO, and/or are a multisig signer in another community please disclose here.

Any of the projects within the UDHC portfolio would be a conflict of interest for me, which can be found here.

Please verify that you understand you may be removed from this role via the Representative Removal proposal type in the Operating Manual:

Yes

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 6:

Yes

Please verify that you are able to commit ~20 hours / week to reviewing grant applications and other Council operations:

Yes, although it ends up being more than 20 a hour/week commitment :sweat_smile:

11 Likes