Season 6 Nominations: Grants Council

Grants Council Self-Nomination

Council sub-committee: (if applicable)
Audit Reviewer

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate profile:
N/A

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you:
N/A

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date:
N/A

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared: (You may link to your Snapshot and/or Agora profile for voting history. You may link to your delegate communication thread, or any other medium you use to communicate with your delegators, to share your voting rationale.)
N/A

Do you have a technical background?: If so, please elaborate

I am in tech field for more than 10 years and in the blockchain for about 5 years.
Currently, I am a security researcher who has done over 100 security reviews.
Last few that I did in the last few months: Hyperdrive DELV, Maker DAO, Chateau Capital
And many, many more.
My cantina profile can be seen here

Please demonstrate any non-Optimism experience you believe is relevant to this role and/or your sub-committee:
I have over 8 years of experience building startups and have been a technical advisor for many products of mid-to-large sizes.

Have you previously served in a representative (appointed or elected) role in the Collective? If so, please specify which:
N/A

Please outline your contributions, and their impact, to the Optimism ecosystem to date:
I’ve been part of Ethernaut DAO council from the beginning.
I was part of the team that built one of the first NFT Marketplaces (currently closed) on Optimism.
I’ve been part of the community and engaging with the Optimism from when the chain was not fully EVM compatible. :smiley:

Please describe your philosophy on what makes a good Mission Application:
A good mission application is a product that introduces new users to the blockchain field while meeting the needs of current users.

What types of Mission Requests do you think will help achieve the Season 6 Intents?:
I would love to see more products built around dev tooling and I’m eager to see as well more DeFi primitives moving to Optimism as their home chain.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest: If you are a top 25 delegate in another ecosystem, hold an elected position in another DAO, and/or are a multisig signer in another community please disclose here.
I’m a multi-signer in EthernautDAO

Please verify that you understand you may be removed from this role via the Representative Removal proposal type in the Operating Manual:
Verified.

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 6:
Yes

Please verify that you are able to commit ~20 hours / week to reviewing grant applications and other Council operations:
Yes

2 Likes