Season 6 Nominations: Grants Council

Grants Council Self-Nomination Template

Please keep your answers as concise as possible while conveying all relevant information.

Council sub-committee: (if applicable)
Milestones & Metrics Reviewer

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate profile:

(Delegates of Optimism DAO)**

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: (voting power can be referenced here) NA

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: (You may link to your profile on Karma 7, if applicable.)
Karma - Optimism delegate dashboard

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared: (You may link to your Snapshot and/or Agora profile for voting history. You may link to your delegate communication thread, or any other medium you use to communicate with your delegators, to share your voting rationale.)
Snapshot votes were delegated but was 100% participation.
I have contributed to governance from day 1, earlier it was delegated but currently I am self delegate for a long period of time.

Do you have a technical background?: If so, please elaborate

Though I dont have direct technical expertise in coding but I can effectively contribute as I was leading marketing for Polygon and also part of the grants team of Polygon for over a year. Did AMA’s with 300+ recipient of grants and also aware of the entire grant process.

In crypto currency for past 4.5 years, involvement in DAOs, marketing, trading and investment.

This overall grinding experience has given me knowledge, experience and expertise in various components involving protocols, projects usage, mindset and user experience.

Please demonstrate any non-Optimism experience you believe is relevant to this role and/or your sub-committee:

• Marketing Lead @ POLYGON

• Head of Asia Team @ Index Co-op.

• I was a Co-lead in “Conflict Management Resolution” at Index Co-op Dao.

• Experience in Marketing, Grants, Community Management, Partnerships an Operations.

• Prior to web3, I was Human Resource Professional with 12+ years’ experience working at
Leadership level focusing on strategic, transformational and operational HR which leaned
heavily on metrics, strategic involvement, cost management and culture management.

Have you previously served in a representative (appointed or elected) role in the Collective? If so, please specify which: NA

Please outline your contributions, and their impact, to the Optimism ecosystem to date:

I am conducting workshops and meetups on Crypto for women folks in India for past 3 years with an objective to provide education and information. In developing economy, one effort to make women aware of opportunities to be financial independence.

Impact for Optimism is that with its low cost of transaction. easy and user friendly interface of dApps, active and participative governance has got atleast 50% of women piqued and have explored, invested, participated in governance.

Active and diligent participation to OP governance through 100% voting till date both onchain and offchain which portrays my unconditional support to Iterative governance of Optimism.

Ranked as a top tier delegate on GovScore.

My Regen Score - 2910
(here is the link: https://regenscore.vercel.app/share/0x2935771e6cf78431Fd50Cc4badf3aADCd73b8B1C)

Forum Post Activities link : Profile - Bubli.eth - Optimism Collective.

Active on Superchain exploring dApps on Optimism, Base, Zora, Mode.

Active participation in forum on topics especially Code of Conduct and governance.

Supporting the Optimism ecosystem as a co-grant donor and also donated to Gitcoin’s Optimism treasury apart from regular Gitcoin donations to over 100+ projects from Optimism ecosystem.

Please describe your philosophy on what makes a good Mission Application:

Efficient and effective use of funds in line with Optimism Vision and Goals set for Season 6.

• Building use cases relevant for the user and industry. Need not be innovative in the
    blockchain, financial or any other segment but caters to making it useable, simple and
    relevant.
  • Milestones are well defined with metrics and timelines.
  • Bootstrapping relevant ecosystem primitives
  • Feedback loop between Superchain/ Optimism and grantees
  • Deep and well thought research to be provided to the committee on relevance and need
    allowing reviewing to be focused and relevant.
  • Well thought distribution plans
  • Committed team to Optimism and the space we are in.

What types of Mission Requests do you think will help achieve the Season 6 Intents?:

• Optimism along with Superchain has shown great focus on developing, supporting the builder
    folks but also Season 5 was focused on bigger projects. I would like to see some % allocation
    to smaller projects and also encourage first time applications. As the combination will bring in a
    positive wave with the entire ecosystem.

• If researches are to be believed and my understanding DeFi especially staking and restaking
    will have high relevance building projects around this will support the overall ecosystem.

• Entering new avenues like gaming, RWAs and the user wallet space has great potential.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest: If you are a top 25 delegate in another ecosystem, hold an elected position in another DAO, and/or are a multisig signer in another community please disclose here. NA

Please verify that you understand you may be removed from this role via the Representative Removal proposal type in the Operating Manual : Yes

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 6: Yes

Please verify that you are able to commit ~20 hours / week to reviewing grant applications and other Council operations: Yes

1 Like