Season 6 Nominations: Code of Conduct Council

Hiho.
It’s cool to be here.

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate commitment: I’m not a delegate

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: (voting power can be referenced here.) I don’t have voting power.

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: (You may link to your profile on Karma, if applicable.) Participation in gov with my delegations

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared: (You may link to your Snapshot and/or Agora profile for voting history. You may link to your delegate communication thread, or any other medium you use to communicate with your delegators, to share your voting rationale.) I don’t have voting history

Have you attended GravityDAO’s conflict resolution training?:

Yup

If so, what was the most impactful learning you took away from this training?:

Maybe it is a topic that is a bit out of place but in LATAM we have had many problems with the language we use and in the forums we seem to have courage behind an anonymous name to attack people, so I see a lot of value in respecting and having complete information to resolve conflicts so NVL it’s something that we need for every day of our life. The topics left me happy and full of energy, identifying patterns of behaviour and even central ideas in the posts can help to know the real intentions.

Please demonstrate any non-Optimism experience you believe is relevant to this role: I’m a medical doctor, a scientist and a vocal in Ethics and Research committee in real life, Mexican Lead in COVID-19 research, Champion of Be-DAO, signer in DeSci Mic, cofounder of some Mexican projects, i love reading about governance and moloch traps, and how to avoid them, making transparency and conflicts solved in the best way.

Have you previously served in a representative (appointed or elected) role in the Collective? If so, please specify which: Never been elected.

Please outline your contributions, and their impact, to the Optimism ecosystem to date: These are some of our contributions. Trying to merge all the communities in one space: Setting sunny eyes on Latin America Profile - CryptoReuMD - Optimism Collective I’m an active delegate for Gitcoin and made two rounds for Mexican projects and Latam Projects: Our first round. Outstanding effort and help from LATAM - 🌱 Gitcoin Grants - Gitcoin Governance Also i’ve been around the forum for two years, trying to catch up of whats happening.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest: If you are a top 25 delegate in another ecosystem, hold an elected position in another DAO, and/or are a multisig signer in another community please disclose here. I don’t have any conflict of interest.

Safe Wallet:
1.- DeSci Mic
eth: 0xFE0A3804cf9b35b9069F8D76b07ecBEd2f32705c

2.- Nación Bankless:
https://zapper.xyz/bundle/0x8e3b0600c06bb4b99f5eab33d3a25e338818fbe2,0x8ea0749ea936762b7a5bfdd6c0f5beab02ff0bf4,0xd31e40b399d515e55b7cd94ffd7eccbbff44282d,0xe19a039861154c67b6d8b106fdb1e728624a1eb7?label=Nacion%20Bankless%20

Please verify that you understand you may be removed from this role via the Representative Removal proposal type in the Operating Manual: Yes, i understand and accept any consequences of my acts.

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 6: Yes, i’ve made KYC for RPGF2 and RPGF3,

Please verify that you are able to commit ~5 hours / week to Council Operations: Yes, i can manage this time and ill do my best

6 Likes