Rolling Mission Requests

Following up on the discussion about about full versus optimistic approval. The Agora platform doesn’t current have a way to combine optimistic + approval voting, so we will go ahead and run this using the usual approval voting process. If optimistic + approval voting is a use case that comes up more frequently in the future, we can consider adding that functionality but for now the team is focused on other pressing upgrades (like moving the gov fund onchain and interop!)

3 Likes

Cross posting from discord.

Is there any spreadsheet that tracks the budget for each intent, and how much has been spent from that budget? Just want to verify the number that’s unallocated (1.725 M OP).

EDIT:
This is the record of all mission requests: Cycle 25 GC public database - Google Sheets

I was able to verify this “unallocated budget” of 1.725 M by subtracting the total budget Intent 3A (6 million) and subtracting that by the sum of all the mission request budgets under 3A (under the “MR List” tab)

1 Like

Hey @chaselb , how it’s going?
I clicked on the link but seems that I need permission, can you change the permission to public?, please.

Returning to your question, I think @Bunnic and @Gonna.eth are working on it.

Edited to include the correct link. Thanks!

1 Like

A new Public DB is provided per Cycle; this is the one that belongs to Cycle 27

1 Like