RetroPGF 3: Voting badge distribution

Im totally agree friend, I think that decision comes from nowhere for the people that are outside they’re ecosystem. I understand that we can just jump to the discord and hear for the meetings that already they are having, but with this proofs of no impact it’s difficult to understand what’s happening and how this it’s not intended to be more from the same concentrated value for the governance and social layer.
As far as I know, there are a lot of communities in Honduras and also people that it’s working hard to benefit for the good of the people and their communities and I vibe with the sentiment that this nominations must be tangible and traceable.
If we are going to just pick someone that it’s cool or hasn’t any history, we are just repeating the faults of our previous history.
Im sure that we are not being able to decide what it’s going to happen but it’s better if we have a little more information to understand. Also @Gonna.eth published some guides and how to know the proposers for badges and they didn’t step in to present their badge candidates to at least know about them Signaling intention to become a Badgeholder
I hope this goes well and for the good of the builders of public goods.

3 Likes