[READY TO VOTE] Incentivize and increase governance participation

Dramatically lowered the ask to 75k.

To reiterate: although Velodrome built the tech for a grant, it does not benefit in any way from this. It is strictly about getting delegation power in the hands of users.

2 Likes

I am an Optimism Delegate with sufficient voting power and I believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote

3 Likes

flagging @Griff @lefterisjp @Michael @chaselb to make sure questions sufficiently answered

4 Likes

I’m an Optimism delegate with sufficient voting power and I believe this proposal should move to a vote.

3 Likes

We are an Optimism delegate with sufficient voting power and believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote.

4 Likes

Also supportive of this proposal. Thanks for the clarifications Jack!

1 Like

The Grants Council has opened early submissions as an Indication of Interest for this mission request here

For your application to be considered, the Mission request must pass the Token House vote on February 14th. Submissions will not be considered if a Mission Request is not approved on the 14th.

2 Likes

So voted for this as increasing governance participation is a really important and noble goal to have. Though not really sure exactly how an applicant to this mission requests can achieve this succesfully.

Hoping to get positively surprised.

1 Like