[READY] [GF: Phase 1 Proposal] QiDao Protocol

I am a weak yes on this proposal. The amount requested is high but it’s good to see the amount of usage so far on Optimism and other chains. I also like that QiDao will give $1.7 for every $1 of OP incentives.

We voted yes on this proposal. Although the amount requested is high compared to Optimism TVL, the team has a strong track record & significant TVL on other chains, and the incentive structure seems well designed for growth on Optimism.

support it, because chinese items is so rare.

Voting Yes this time as QiDao can contribute meaningful value with this proposal.

Value-add: Good (Size of project, Ecosystem involvement)
Amount: High
Op distribution: Okay-Good
Co-incentives: Good

Feedback was incorporated, the proposal is slightly more detailed and Op gets distributed slightly better. The incentive design is possibly lasting and positive for Optimism and the good co-incentives justify the high Ask.

Big fan of the QiDao team. They have a proven track record on multiple chains and it’s reflected in this proposal.

Value Added to Optimism: High
OP Requested: Good
Co-incentives: Great
OP Distribution Plan: Good

Nice Maker fork. Proven success in Polygon.

I have voted for it.

Voted For - I see you’re popular on Polygon PoS, I hope you’ll communicate to your audiences the benefits of rollups and Optimism specifically.

Thank you to everyone that has voted thus far! At QiDao, we’re hard at work to deliver on our promise to bring value to Optimism.

We’ve just launched OP as collateral for MAI. This means users will be able to mint MAI at 0% interest against OP tokens. On top of that, we’ll be providing a heavy incentives package to those that borrow MAI against OP. These incentives will be live on Sunday. Borrow incentives for BTC vault are already live.

If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, please come to our Discord. Will be happy to chat :slight_smile:

Launch announcement: https://twitter.com/QiDaoProtocol/status/1552845396740898816?s=20&t=8usqlzc5fnRi_an3xcWEmw

make sense my vote is for

[Final]

Voting: Yes

Qi Dao is a well-known protocol in our communities, providing benefits to those interested in taking out a loan. Amount of incentives in different strategies + co incentives is welcome, in addition to allocating for builders.

• Contribution: Positive
  • OP distribution: Appropriate
  • Co-incentives: Yes
  • Impact in LATAM: Positive

Tips: Please keep the community informed about all this progress and new features added.

4 Likes

Hi fam
Thank you for your support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Abstain due to the conflict of interest (I am involved in MakerDAO)

Project quality: Mid - not too well-known project / just one open source repo

Team quality: Mid - mostly anon

Amount requested: Reasonable/High - 750k - for a year

OP distribution - GOOD - matching incentives with own issuance, provides cheap loans for OP users.

Snapshot vote - passed

@geekvine and @Benjamin.lens, can you provide a Telegram handle or other contact method so the Optimism team can get in touch about paying out this grant!
Feel free to comment on this thread, DM, or email justine@optimism.io

We have a chat with the Optimism team. Please ask your team members to add you @justine_hy

HI @Benjamin.lens! It’s been a few months since the OP grant distribution, do you have a grant update you could share with the community here?

QiDao very stranght project

Currently, QiDao is stable. These incentives are intended to stimulate additional growth on Optimism.
Furthermore, receiving official support from the Optimism community will allow for more QiDao resources to be directed towards building on Optimism. This will lead to more QiDao offerings on Optimism, such as staking for QI and using OP as collateral for MAI.

2 Likes