[READY] [GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Kromatika [OLD]

I voted NO :x: for this proposal.

Project value: Okay, from the description the project sounds like it could be providing something unique. But I have never heard of the project before.

Amount: Bad, high for TVL metrics

OP distribution: Bad, incentives are basically all for incentives or self marketing.

1 Like

Would you define educational content?
Wouldn’t that come under marketing since the project intends to pay content creators to produce educational content?

1 Like

I think the fact that you haven’t heard of the project before is why they are heavily leaning toward raising awareness via marketing.
They have a solid product but limited resources to promote their brand via marketing. That’s why their proposal does make sense to me. :slight_smile:
I hope they re-work and re-submit their proposal because I’d like to see them win the grant and then more users to discover this platform on Optimism.

1 Like

The original plan for marketing mentions “content influences” but it’s better to be a bit more specific about what topics Kromatika plans to cover. The way the proposal is written makes it seem more like an influencer direction than a content direction, albeit they can overlap, but that is the feeling I get when reading it.

1 Like

very good :heart_eyes:
Thank you for sharing these details

1 Like

Thank you for sharing these details :smiling_face:

1 Like

We voted no on this proposal. We appreciate that Kromatika deployed on Optimism back in December 2021, but we feel that a 50% allocation for influencer marketing is not the best use of funds. We’d be happy to review a restructured proposal.

1 Like

[Final]

Voting: No

Protocol with valuable use case for certain types of users. Plan for the use of OP tokens is not well seen.

• Contribution: Positive
  • OP distribution: Inappropriate
  • Co-incentives: Not confirmed (or not clarified)
  • Impact in LATAM: Neutral

Suggestions: This proposal can be seen better if it reduces amounts where other delegates point out. Try to add other incentives such as retroactive gas refunds or trading competitions, taking care of the requested amount. Let us know what do you think.

2 Likes

Snapshot vote - not passed

Hello
@OPUser @william @lefterisjp @AxlVaz @solarcurve @polynya @Bobbay_StableLab @Robor2b102 @fig

Thanks again for all of your wonderful feedback, we heard what you said and we have rearranged the funds.

Please take a look, and share your thoughts on our new proposal.

2 Likes

@Beta @Cryptoz @555 @AxlVaz @linda @fewol @quix

1 Like

It is the reflection period, so most might be inactive regarding proposal feedback. I’d said wait until the next voting season begins.

1 Like