Proposal: Pause Phase 1 and start a discussion round to improve the governance process

The volume of proposals is high but manageable. But i like the idea of building more structure/process incrementally to a somewhat rudderless process.

Does anyone know what % of the total token allocation for Phase 0/1 has already been distributed? If the % distributed is low then perhaps the process should throttled not stopped altogether.

I believe there will be dashboard available to us soon where we can find all these information.

2 Likes

is this a defined thing that someone has taken ownership of?

I assume your statement is for me @jackanorak
not sure if someone has take ownership or not, but what I know is that this was discussed during phase 0 from team side. We will get a dashboard where we can find all gov related information and the dashboard will improve with time and feedback.

2 Likes

Hello delegates and community, thank you for your feedbacks. We’re taking note of all the ideas expressed here and there regarding the improvement of Phase 1 and governance process and bringing it to the Reflection Period indicated by the Optimism Foundation in this update. I recommend everyone to participate early in this new approach and possible series of changes for Season #2.

5 Likes