Participate in OP Token House Governance on Tally

With the Bedrock vote beginning soon, I want to make everyone aware that Optimism Token House governance is live on Tally!

You can use Tally to:

• Research Token House delegates
  • Delegate the voting power of your OP tokens
  • Monitor the progress of governance proposals & analyze voting results
  • Vote on governance proposals

Tally is the most popular user interface for on-chain governance. We are the preferred on-chain governance solution for many of the large DAOs within the Ethereum ecosystem such as Uniswap, Gitcoin, ENS, Compound, and Hop.

I included a few screenshots below to give you a sense of what you can expect from Tallyโ€™s user interface.

To participate in Optimism Token House governance, visit Tally | Optimism.

To learn more about Tally, visit https://docs.tally.xyz/.

Please feel free to reach out to me on Discord (Frisson#0409) if you have any questions about how to use Tally for OP Token House Governance.

Cheers,

Frisson
Head of Marketing, Tally

10 Likes

Great post @Frisson
Tally is an awesome protocol for on-chain governance! Iโ€™m glad to see Optimism support!

It would be interesting if OP Grant council had to use a Tally time lock contract to distribute OP via on-chain voting between sub-committee members. just a thought.:thinking:

Anyway great to see Tally contribute to Optimism governance!

4 Likes

Thanks for your reply @Butterbum!

We would love to support on-chain governance for the OP Grant Council. Happy to chat more about how this could be accomplished.

First step would probably be to fund seasons via an on-chain proposal from the Token House. From there, it could make sense to deploy the Grant Council as a sub-DAO and execute individual grants as on-chain proposals as well. It would bring a lot of additional transparency and security to the process.

Cheers!

3 Likes