OPUser - Delegate Communication Thread

Creating a list focused on Collective Governance:

My list consists :-
Individuals or projects going beyond their defined scope (i.e., delegating duties if they are existing delegates), like creating proposals on the forum, helping us create and maintain a positive atmosphere, promoting collectivity, especially on the Gov side, beyond our discourse forum. They reflect the highest level of chivalry; their suggestions and thoughts add value to ongoing conversations, they also share positive criticism rather than just rubber-stamping suggestions forwarded by the Foundation, thus creating a fostering and sustainable environment for existing and upcoming contributors to our collective.

Tools - I ask myself this question: β€œWhat will happen if these tools disappear today, and how will that impact our collective?”

Knowledge Base/Content - Priority to original content.

Note:

1. This list is purely focusing on the direct impact on governance. There are a couple of other projects nominated under Collective Governance, but I see their contribution under another pillar of RPGF rather than Collective Governance. For example, Espacio Cripto and Lodestar are missing from my list, and I will be voting for them in the End User Experience and OP Stack sections, respectively.
  2. As mentioned above, not inlcuding these two submission - Summer of Protocol and WebOfTrust(self)

edit 1- direct list link Optimism Agora

edit 2- revoked last list and created a new one. Optimism Agora
rational for change - I am done with my first round of review and, with funds left I am doubling down on Governance and tools/infra projects.
as per this , included my application in the list.

3 Likes