[Looking for sponsor] Develop Onchain Social Games that Attract Builders to Optimism

Additional Context and Rationale for this Mission Request

I’m requesting a budget 250k OP budget for this Mission Request, which is an increase from the previously approved 75k OP and equal to the amount that I originally requested. This is based on the following:

1. The original 250k OP request better reflects the potential impact and scope of this initiative.

2. The previously approved Mission Request with a 75k OP budget was a compromise due to various factors, including time constraints.

3. Over the past months, I’ve been in communication with several grants council members about the potential for an increased budget.

4. I’ve created a mission proposal as a first step based on the limited budget available, but there are additional development phases and other related Missions I’d like to propose that could create profound benefits for the Collective.

5. Several other applicants have already applied for this Mission, and nearly half of the current budget has been allocated. This demonstrates strong interest and the need for additional funding.

6. The increased budget will allow for more comprehensive implementations of onchain social games, potentially attracting more builders to Optimism.

For more details on the benefits of this Mission Request, please see this post and feel free to reach out with any questions. Thank you for your consideration.