Karma - Grantee accountability+feedback thread

Thank you for sharing your Team’s progress and holding yourselves accountable These look great and are very much appreciated!

2 Likes

Would it be possible to add delegate interests and forum tag?

This way when proposers need feedback they can filter interests in the dashboard and make a quick list of delegates tags to be asked for feedback.

2 Likes

Good idea. We are already storing forum handle and interests. We will add the filter in the next few days.

3 Likes

Hey there,
Thanks for starting this thread
I noticed some discrepancies with off-chain votes percentages, is it possible you not monitoring votes cast from boardroom?

1 Like

Hello - I will message you to see what the discrepancy you are seeing is.

2 Likes

We pushed a couple of updates based on feedback https://optimism.showkarma.xyz/

1. You can now search by delegate interests!

2. We display delegate interests in each card so it’s easy to browse and also display forum handles for proposers to easily reach out for feedback.

4 Likes

OMG, this is so sweet! I’ll give it a try and see what else I see.

3 Likes

Hey coming back with some feedback:

If I search for my user I don’t get any suggestions until I put my full name on the search bar “Dhannte.eth” maybe it’ll be better if you can suggest possible results as soon as I start writing the name

1 Like

Also can you remove

From the off-chain % counter. This proposal was just a test to see if a few delegates were able to vote but somehow counts negatively for those that didn’t need to vote.

1 Like

We are having some issues pulling votes on Snapshot, we’ll remove that test proposal soon.

Partial search is now live!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this!

I was thinking I would love to see the top 3 posts from a delegate ranked by number of likes. This would make it much easier to quickly find a delegate directly on your site who you really resonate with.

1 Like

Hey @mmurthy

Great work on grant 1! It looks great, its great to see the interests being added. Once the token voting badges are live too, it’d be great to get that info added.

I really like how we can see our votes and rationale.

How is grant 2 coming along btw?

2 Likes

You should be able to see that on your forum profile Profile - jrocki.eth - Optimism Collective and we now link to your discourse profile through the dashboard, so it’s easy to access.

2 Likes

Grant 2 to build forum plugin is ready. We are waiting on Optimism team to make updates to their forum infra so they can install the plugin.

2 Likes

Oh yes I was saying display each delegates top posts inside Karma.

My thinking here is that casual token holders may want to use Karma to delegate and my speculation is that they are less likely to explore information about the delegate not directly contained within Karma

Take this feedback with a gain of salt though as the experience I am trying to improve is one that can be be improved in a variety of different ways. Also, just one of many governance experiences that can be improved upon. But that’s why we are all here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys, I’ve been using

to know how voting weights are going. I decided to give it a try to your tool and I found out voting weights do not match.

I feel dune it’s correct, but I could be wrong.

voting weights = Share of Votable Supply

2 Likes

You are right. I know @bobby had told me to consider votable supply and not circulating supply, fixed it, please check now!

2 Likes

Looks perfect! I’m amazed be the speed of your answers and solutions! Dm me on discord Dhannte#1010 I think EthernautDAO should give you some EXP token.

2 Likes

Thank you, lot of credit goes to my teammates :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed explanation! I’ll read it thoroughly

1 Like