Project name: OP Medicine
Author name, contact info: Manu Sheel Gupta
Contact Info.: discord: manusheel#3075
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Github: https://github.com/seetadev, aspiringsecurity (Aspiring Web3 Engineers) · GitHub (organization)
L2 recipient address: 0x8dc640a257DE18857F8d24e1Ae2645F8bBa1E034
Which Voting Cycle are you applying for?: Season 3, Cycle 11
I confirm that I have read the landing pages for the [Builders] and [Growth Experiments] Sub-Committees and that I have determined my proposal is best suited to be reviewed by the Growth Experiments Sub-Committee: Yes
I understand that Growth Experiments grants are subject to a “no sale rule,” as explained, & I have read the terms of the rule: Yes
What are you building?: OP Medicine enables the bottom of pyramid through empowering pharma companies and the medical eco-system to do medicine trial testing and clinical trials via blockchain enabled E.M.T.T.R.s. (Electronic Medicine Trial and Test Records as a Service), E.H.R. and Radiology services. E.M.T.T.R.s. as a service aims at providing
■Secure data storage, transparent data movement, authenticity;
■Improving Data Transparency in Drug Testing using Optimism;
■Enabling healthcare community by empowering pharma companies & the medical eco-system to do medicine trial testing securely, transparently.
We are developing an Optimism NFT marketplace for DICOM images to enable research organizations and radiologists. This enables improving Data Transparency in Drug Testing and early-stage detection and prevention of community diseases.
We also wish to scale our efforts to develop secure, transparent Drug Testing Pipeline and improving Data Transparency in Drug Testing using OP stack.
Why do you believe what you are building is going to succeed?: OP Medicine enables:
- Improved care coordination.
- Developing the healthcare ecosystem proactive, accessible and authentic.
- Early prediction, diagnosis of diseases with the help of computer aided detection and OP network.
A greater and more seamless flow of information within a digital health care infrastructure, created by OP Medicine, encompasses and leverages digital progress and can transform the way medicine and healthcare is delivered and compensated.
How many users does your project have currently? Please include how you arrived at this estimate:
We are currently working with 2 hospitals, medical colleges in the pre-alpha stage of our project and have test users from academic, industry, engineering backgrounds. We are developing tools for Optimism NFT marketplace of DICOM (medical) data to enable pharma organizations, radiologists for affordable and accessible personalized medicine. This further enables improving Data Transparency in Drug Testing, early-stage detection of diseases. Sharing a smart contract for creating NFT in Optimism by one of our collaborators in Optimism: Address 0x1d807750029b3b345052b155123908968298bb9e | Optimism Bedrock Goerli
Wish to share a thread on how we have build our Optimism user base, contributed in the eco-system and key milestones of the project: https://twitter.com/OP_medicine_DAO/status/1638531215761219586
Customer Testimonials: “OP Medicine’s analytic tools have been an enabler to our hospital management team. We look forward to collaborating on using Optimism for EHRs at our medical college.”: Tulika Aggarwal, Director at Rajshri Hospitals, India
“OP Medicine’s toolkit have been great sources of IT automation enablement”: Dr. Vijayant Aggarwal, Covid Care Center, NSUT, Delhi.
Great support by EthGlobal’s OP community: https://twitter.com/ETHGlobal/status/1637180703413530632
In Web2 eco-system, our project modules are available on Apple, Google, Amazon, Samsung stores. We have 4 million+ users of our OSS spreadsheet module.
How will receiving a grant enable you to further the mission of maximizing the number of users interacting with Optimism? Please include a step-by-step flow of how you imagine this grant can lead to a greater number of user interactions with Optimism:
A greater and more seamless flow of information within a digital drug discovery infrastructure,
created by E.M.T.T.R.s., encompasses and leverages digital progress and can transform the way medicines are developed, tested and distributed to improve the global health economy, achievement of S.D.G.s. in Healthcare:
Just in Time Service: Availability of pharma companies’ medicine records across different
stakeholder through secure blockchain network.
• Record Management: Quality documentation reduces the issues regarding testing procedures
• Research: Enabling healthcare community by empowering pharma companies, the medical
eco-system to do medicine trial testing securely, transparently.
• Data Security: Efficiently sharing of data (including personal data), privacy concerns and
patient enrollment strategies.
We are evolving the solution in the following phases:
PHASE I – Scaling with Optimism (4 months)
- Demonstrate the solution using OP spreadsheet and PACS software on OP connected devices, smartphones, tablets.
- OP specific documentation for 2023 winter deployments, user training session.
PHASE II (winter deployments) (2.5 months) - Feedback on OP user interaction, improved specification. Complete the design of OP web interface.
- Initial OP user testing, and platform refinement;
-Start the OP pilot trials with 2-3 vendors; OP Prototype validation;
- Manage and provide the hands-on task of exporting images and video reports from the customer to OP Medicine tooling, platform.
- Create and deploy a gateway service in the customer geo-location that will enable the continuing export of images and video reports to the OP platform.
- Completion of supporting collateral required to fulfil services and deliverables using OP tools.
- Continue the collection, data organization and management of images and associated video report data to improve computer aided detection using deep learning and integrate them with OP.
- Survey on OP community’s needs, user interaction, selection of vendors and quality diagnostic centers where we could deploy full-scale pilot, possibly focused on mobile-platform.
- Enable OP pilot users and radiologists to share feedback and contribute in OP Medicine DAOs.
PHASE III (6 months)
- 2024 deployment in hospitals, diagnostic labs, clinics, pharma companies, drug design and development institutions.
Tell us about the users you plan to target with this grant. Include any defining characteristics that will help you identify and target them:
We wish to focus on users and organizations interested in using our decentralized Optimism stack for medical trial testing and clinical trials via EMTTRs (Electronic Medicine Trial and Test Records as a Service), EHRs, Radiology services. We wish to enable them to use our OP platform with key strategic directives for on-boarding and feedback:
- To make Optimism Medicine project freely and readily available to OP eco-system, learners;
- To explore and share best practices;
- To provide a forum for discussion and support for OP Medicine for collaboration, contribution;
- To provide mechanism for evaluation and dissemination of user efforts.
Users of OP Medicine:
b. Doctors and Hospitals
c. Administrator and Insurers
e. Research Institutions
We are developing an Optimism NFT marketplace for DICOM images to enable research organizations, radiologists. This enables improving Data Transparency in Drug Testing, early-stage detection, prevention of community diseases.
How would these users interact with Optimism? For how long?: Our users will interact with Optimism:
Optimism NFT marketplace for DICOM images for research organizations, radiologists: Improving Data Transparency in Drug Testing Using Ethereum, Optimism NFT marketplace.
Optimism TestXLS: Patient’s visit and Diagnosis Tooling with ionic framework within OP NFT marketplace.
OP MED: Low code framework tool for Medication Log. Secure data storage, transparent data movement, data authenticity using OP low code tooling.
Giving free Optimism transactions to medical volunteers sharing anonymized report data: We are extending OpenGSN to enable 0 Optimism transaction fees for medical volunteers sharing anonymized report data using PyDICOM OSS library.
Attestation Hub Contract for Medical Reports: We are extending the Attestation Station smart contract to develop the Attestation Hub smart contract for Medical Reports
Tracing Optimism transactions to improve user retention and detect, analyze issues in real-time: We are extending Tenderly to trace optimism transactions in DICOM NFT marketplace.
Collaboration with DeFi and DEX OP projects: We look forward to enabling patients to use OP for all their medical-claim transaction needs and collaborating with Third Party administrators by integration with DeFi and DEX OP projects like Synthetix, Lyra, Perpetual Protocol, Pika Protocol, Velodrome & De-Science community projects in Optimism.
Provide us with links to any of the following for the project:
Screencast: EMTTR Demo Video for anonymization and encryption of medical data and dapp on medical counseling. - YouTube (dapp, security), (EMTTR Demo Video for bulk query, retrieve of medical data & dapp using OP, Eth, Emabrk, IPFS. - YouTube) (dapp, portal).
Github: GitHub - aspiringsecurity/EMTTR: Electronic Medicine Trial and Test Records as a Service for Secure and Transparent Drug Testing Pipeline (Improving Data Transparency in Drug Testing). Developer Tools to enable medical trial testing and clinical trials via Electronic Medicine Trial and Test Records as a Service, Electronic Health Records & Radiology platform, Web3 Eco-system tools
We are also enabling the development for EHR as a service using OP stack for scaling collaboration of DICOM data in EMTTR. Please visit Electronic Health Records
Community, Support by Optimism Eco-system:
Grant Recipient for Nomination in Tooling and Utilities segment at Optimism Retroactive Public Goods Funding Round 2: https://optimism.mirror.xyz/Upn_LtV2-3SviXgX_PE_LyA7YI00jQyoM1yf55ltvvI?rpgf=2 (please visit shorturl.at/hqESZ)
EthGlobal’s OP community: https://twitter.com/ETHGlobal/status/1637180703413530632
Twitter space participation by OP community for RetroPGF2: https://twitter.com/proof_integrity/status/1635717317270044678
- Encode Optimism Community: Metaverse Hackathon: EthMed Pitch - YouTube
- Optimism Group @ NSUT University, Delhi: NSUT IIF ;
- DeSci LATAM Community;
- Rajshri Medical College & Hospital, India;
- Diagnosity (diagnostic labs in India)
- Covid Care Center, Delhi; Code4Gov Tech (https://www.codeforgovtech.in/)
- Near Pre Accelerator.
- Pitch Deck, Supporting Materials: EMTTR - Google Drive
- OP User Interaction: EMTTR/README.md at main · aspiringsecurity/EMTTR · GitHub
- OP Modules, reference links: EMTTR/README.md at main · aspiringsecurity/EMTTR · GitHub
- EHRs with OP Medicine: Documentation - Google Drive
- Other: Wish to share Notable achievements for OP Medicine:
- Optimism Runner Up at Encode Metaverse 2022: please visit Metaverse Hackathon: Prizewinners and Summary | by Neven Brlek | Encode Club | Medium and Metaverse Hackathon: EthMed Pitch - YouTube
- Filecoin winner at Chainlink Fall hackathon 2022 (Eth Medicine | Devpost),
- EVM Ideathon Runner-Up 2022 (Government)
- Tableland and NFTPort winner at HackFS 2022
- Young Scientist Award in Healthcare at India International Science Festival
- Scholarship at ZuriHac; SAP-GITR, India winner
Do you have any metrics on the project currently?: -
- Total number of dataset transactions specific to X Ray modality: 160,000;
- Total number of addresses: 20;
- Number of addresses on Optimism: 6;
- Plan for total number of dataset transactions specific to X Ray Modality on Optimism: 130,000;
- Total number of dataset transactions specific to CT Scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine: 30,000
Who are your competitors, and are they on Optimism?: Our competitors are behold.ai and key research and development organizations within bigger OEM medical device organizations. They are in the Web2 space.
Please link to code audits (if any): Not for OP smart contracts at this juncture. For OSS spreadsheet, please visit: GitHub - audreyt/ethercalc: Node.js port of Multi-user SocialCalc.
SocialCalc for improving social access to data, calculation at Federal Communication Commission: universal social access to data and calculation – purple motes
Who are your founders?:
Manu Sheel Gupta: (Email: email@example.com)
Manu is the software architect and full stack engineer in the project. He is responsible both operationally and strategically to enable sustaining and scaling the project. He is also responsible for developing collaborations in the Blockchain eco-system and managing the project roadmap, milestones along with the feature spec and code freeze timelines.
Deepti Gupta: (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deepti brings years of experience of developing mobility solutions at SAP and is responsible for the UI/UX design, workflows, recommending key methods to effectively utilize the strengths of OP, IPFS.
Vibhor Bijoy: (Email: email@example.com)
Vibhor is our expert on developing security solutions, compliance software. With multiple years of experience at Thales (https://www.thalesgroup.com), he will enable us to go live. He will also enable us to do a pilot project at IIT Delhi.
Dr M.P.S. Bhatia : (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Dr MPS Bhatia is the key enabler on piloting this project at Delhi. He is our go to mentor on building business partnerships with Ministry of Health.
Praveen Patel (Email: email@example.com) Praveen is our support and logistics executive, who looks after maintenance and support efforts.
Usha Gupta (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org): UI/UX tester and design expert.
Arvind Kumar Gupta (Email: email@example.com) Business Development, Strategic Guidance.
Rakhee (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) OP Developer Support, OP regional community volunteer
Vithika Gupta (Email: email@example.com) OP Analytics and Community Tooling Developer
What makes your team well-suited to carry out the project described in this proposal?
Wish to share that we are developing an Optimism NFT marketplace for DICOM images to enable research organizations and radiologists. This enables improving Data Transparency in Drug Testing and early-stage detection and prevention of community diseases. We believe that we have the right mix of founding team members to enable development and distribution of the project.
We have worked on key medical projects with radiologists in the past:
Github Repository of Medical Counselor: GitHub - aspiringsecurity/Medical-Counselor: Medical Counseling, preventive treatment and remediation portal using IPFS, NFT.Storage and Embark
Website: Electronic Health Records
Github Repository of Medical DAO: GitHub - seetadev/FEVM-Med: Medical Counseling, preventive treatment and remediation portal powered by Embark and Filecoin eco-system tools. Enable secure data storage & transparency of medical report data.
Website: FEVM Med
A greater and more seamless flow of information within a digital drug discovery infrastructure,
created by electronic medicine trial and test records as a service (EMTTRs), encompasses and
leverages digital progress and can transform the way medicines are developed, tested and
distributed to improve the global health economy and achievement of S.D.G.s. in Healthcare.
Is this your first Web3 project?: No
If not, what else have you built?:
- Transport Monitor: Technical solution for citizens, police officers and drivers to report and manage incidents, detect and prevent accidents on web and mobile.
- Github: GitHub - aspiringsecurity/EthTransport
- Project Information: Aspiring Road Safety
- Filecoin Microgrant Recipient 2023: GitHub - ipfs/devgrants: The IPFS Grant platform connects funding organizations with builders and researchers in the IPFS community.
- Eth Transport (Hall of Fame URL: Please search for Eth Transport at Airtable - Winners Hall of Fame (hackathons.filecoin.io) );
- Dev Grant/Prize Winner at Tron Hackathon ($12.5K USD), Near MetaBuild Hackathon ($28K USD) and Polygon winner at Chainlink (1000 USDT), Ethglobal Hackathons (500 USDC), Conduent Finalist.
- Fluence Best Use Case Winner (1000 USDC), XMTP and Filecoin Pool Prize (1000 USD), Ledger Nano Prize at Moralis Filecoin Hackathon 2022 (please visit https://moralis.io/filecoin-hackathon/winners/)
- Harmony Prize Winner at Encode Harmony Hackathon 2022 (Encode Club x Harmony Hackathon: Prizewinners and Summary | by Vanessa Losic | Encode Club | Medium)
- Graduated from Startup Wise’s Pre-accelerator Program. Sponsored by Near Foundation.
- Drone Monitor for Transport, Healthcare, Emergency Services (GitHub - aspiringsecurity/Water-ICM: Investigative Case Management for Integrated Water Management Resource Center);
- Optimism Finalist at Encode Metaverse Hackathon 2022 (Finale Video Presentation: Metaverse Hackathon: UAV Monitor Pitch - YouTube) and Aptos winner at NVP 2022 (https://twitter.com/encodeclub/status/1616471654271434753)
- Website: LATC Global
- Application for Logistics, Maintenance companies: - Drones for Real Estate
- Application for End Consumers, Civic bodies: Water Management
- We won the Aptos Challenge (5000 USDC) at Encode’s NVB: Next Video Build — Encode Club. Please find the finale and prize giving video: Next Video Build: Finale and Prizegiving - YouTube and blog entry at Next Video Build Hackathon: Prizewinners and Summary | by Neven Brlek | Encode Club | Medium
- Covalent Prize Winner at Encode Harmony Hackathon 2022 (Encode Club x Harmony Hackathon: Prizewinners and Summary | by Vanessa Losic | Encode Club | Medium;
Github Repository: GitHub - seetadev/EthOps: Developer Tools to manage and monitor drones, UAVS and embedded devices for cost effective healthcare delivery)
- XMTP and Filecoin Pool Prize (1000 USD) at Moralis Filecoin Hackathon 2022 (please visit Winners - Moralis Web3 | Enterprise-Grade Web3 APIs)
- Best use of Hedera Hashgraph at the Garuda 3.0. Please find the winner’s certificate at drone monitor - Google Drive
-Top 20 Innovations by Niti Aayog team at a Mobility Summit in Delhi
What is the size of the grant request?: 21,000 OP
(Revised from 28,200 OP as we were recipient of 7,196 OP from Optimism RetroPGF2 committee).
How do you justify the size of the grant?: We believe that our mission to benefit the medical eco-system, significantly improve OP user engagement and participation, eco-system tooling are the key reasons that justify the grant request and its size.
- OP Medicine Benefits: EMTTR/benefits.png at main · aspiringsecurity/EMTTR · GitHub
- Summary of OP User Interaction: EMTTR/README.md at main · aspiringsecurity/EMTTR · GitHub
- OP Modules and reference links: EMTTR/README.md at main · aspiringsecurity/EMTTR · GitHub
Grant Mission and Goals:
- OP blockchain protocol engagement: We are utilizing OP blockchain to receive feedback on medication log reports by medical experts, store feedback details from both experts and experienced doctors in order to enable early stage detection and prevention of diseases.
- OP DAO launch and collaboration with DeFi and DEX OP projects: We wish to receive reports by medical experts, store feedback details from both experts, doctors on the reports in order to enable early stage prevention of diseases.
- SDGs in Healthcare: A greater and more seamless flow of information within a digital drug discovery infrastructure, created by electronic medicine trial and test records as a service (EMTTRs), encompasses and leverages digital progress and can transform the way medicines are developed, tested and distributed to improve the global health economy and achievement of Sustainable Development Goals in Healthcare.
- We wish to scale our efforts to develop secure, transparent Drug Testing Pipeline and improving Data Transparency in Drug Testing using OP stack.
- Collaboration with other OP projects like Base, GFX Labs: We also wish to collaborate with other OP projects that advance the OP ecosystem, strengthen our collective goals on improving healthcare and medicine, bring significant new usage, or directly advance the OP mission statement.
Roadmap and Distribution Plan
Describe in discrete steps how you will successfully implement your grant plan:
Alpha stage of medical trial testing and clinical trials via EMTTRs (Electronic Medicine Trial and Test Records as a Service) and EHR and Radiology services on the decentralized cloud using OP Stack;
Engage OP Developer and Healthcare Community: We will conduct four Optimism and open data science healthcare hackathons lasting 5 weeks each with a two week’s break in between. We will also organize two Optimism bootcamps focused on its application towards healthcare DAOs and Optimism community tooling.
Develop and Refine: Beta stage of medical trial testing and clinical trials via EMTTRs (Electronic Medicine Trial and Test Records as a Service) and EHR and Radiology services on the decentralized cloud using OP Stack. Initial user testing, and POC refinement; Prototype Release.
Expand: Enabling the development for EHR as a service using OP stack for scaling collaboration of DICOM data in EMTTR. We will also collaborate with both public and private hospitals to enable anonymized data collection and collaboration on the development of personalized medicine. We are already collaborating with Rajshri hospital and medical college in India and wish to incentivize the patients, who volunteer to share their medical information in an anonymized manner (PyDICOM library anonymization) with OP tokens.
Incentivize and Sustain at planned pilot sites: Planned Indian Pilot Deployments at Rajshri Medical College and Hospital; Covid Care Center, NSUT; S.M.S. School.
How will the OP tokens be distributed? (please include % allocated to initiatives. Please also include a justification as to why each of these initiatives align with the problem statement this proposal is solving. Distribution should not include the sale of any tokens by the grantee or the use of tokens for compensation, protocol expenses. Over what period of time will the tokens be distributed for each initiative?:
- Alpha stage of medical trial testing and clinical trials via EMTTRs (Electronic Medicine Trial and Test Records as a Service) and EHR and Radiology services on the decentralized cloud using OP Stack: 20% of tokens; next 6 months.
- Beta stage of medical trial testing and clinical trials via E.M.T.T.R.s, E.H.R. and Radiology services on the decentralized cloud using OP Stack: 30% of tokens; next 3 months.
- Initial user testing, and refinement. Start the pilot trials with 2-3 vendors. Block building (single sequencer to sequencer network) and protocol upgrades (on-chain governance). User rewards, marketing. 20% of tokens; next 9 months.
- Enabling the development for EHRs as a service using OP stack for scaling collaboration of DICOM data in E.M.T.T.R. We will also collaborate with both public and private hospitals to enable anonymized data collection and collaboration on the development of personalized medicine. We are already collaborating with Rajshri hospital and medical college and wish to incentivize the patients, who volunteer to share their medical information in an anonymized manner (PyDICOM library anonymization) with OP tokens. 30% of tokens; next 1.5 years.
Please provide benchmark milestones for this project:
Objectives and Outcomes:
- Platform Milestones: Launch of Optimistic DAOs for OP community and healthcare eco-system. Collaboration with DeFi and DEX OP projects for off-chain DAO management, integration with billing and insurance claim systems in hospitals.
- Developer Milestones: Evolution of the developer tools and platform with the help of collaborators; Completion of supporting collateral required to fulfill services and deliverables such as the equipment, supplies, open source software tools.
- Data Collection Milestones: Continue the collection, data organization, management of images and associated video report data to improve computer aided detection using deep learning.
- Survey on community’s needs, user interaction, selection of vendors and diagnostic centers where we could deploy full-scale pilot, possibly focused on mobile.
- Organize a hardware agnostic program. Enable pilot users to be developers of platform and contribute in improving the existing algorithms using websites like Kaggle.
Focus on making the platform interoperable with a variety of vendor systems in hospitals, labs.
Please define critical milestones for this project.:
Optimism Growth plan:
- 10 vital medical dapp modules on latest Optimism stack: Reliable, extensible and interoperable.
- Optimism DAO launch for feedback management: Feedback reports by experts on Optimism blockchain, store feedback details from both experts, university heads using DAO.
- Collaborate and scale with Optimism DEX, DeFi and DeScience projects, Base.
If the OP tokens are for direct distribution to users, why will incentivized users and liquidity on Optimism remain after incentives dry up?:
There are 3 key platform features that will enable better retention of incentivized users and liquidity on Optimism post the grant period.
■Secure data storage, transparent data movement, and data authenticity.
■Enabling the healthcare community by empowering pharma companies & the medical eco-system to do medicine trial testing securely, transparently
■Improving Data Transparency in Drug Testing
Crowd funding and Distribution with Base using a Low Cost Subscription Model in early 2024: We wish to utilize the scalability of Optimistic roll-ups to enable better outreach to citizens with Base in a sustained manner using a low-cost subscription model.
We also wish to share that we will utilize the current sources of revenue and funds to subsidize OP users who are unable to afford subscription costs or have immediate medical needs.
Current Sources of Revenue/Funds: We collaborate with hospitals, medical device OEMs, research organizations, medical colleges and participate in grant programs, hackathons. Teaching Innovation in Hospital Management, Healthcare and Medicine has also been a key source of project sustainability.
Additional Funding Sources: We also wish to share that we have been fostering community partnerships with Ministry of Healthcare in India. We have started an Optimism Community at NSUT: NSUT IIF and plan to raise additional funds for our users via the grant programs of D.B.T. (https://dbtindia.gov.in/), D.S.T. (https://dst.gov.in/).
Please provide any additional information that will facilitate accountability:Organizational wallet address: 0x8dc640a257DE18857F8d24e1Ae2645F8bBa1E034 (https://optimistic.etherscan.io/address/0x8dc640a257de18857f8d24e1ae2645f8bba1e034)
Organizational Wallet address for DICOM data incentive: 0x19DF3BFd0F2020275436653931326Ca417e02c73 (smart contract interaction, testnet deployment, receiving Goerli Eth for testing smart contracts, example: https://goerli.etherscan.io/tx/0x2da82cb760dfa70dc07da4aea2ae225bb5daa80f3b4118e291a42da005ec4156);
OP Wallet address for collaboration, incentivization and rewards: 0x5aE4a3335b1264B5910a9C64ADf8F209c45CE602 (OP Prize Winnings for OP Medicine project: https://optimistic.etherscan.io/tx/0x94822e1a9953a5a3c67b51c4f2c2a300cca19103cf85e8761651ad0c54fe3421 )
OP NFT creation smart contract on Goerli testnet by an Optimism user: Address 0x1d807750029b3b345052b155123908968298bb9e | Optimism Bedrock Goerli
Does your project solve a problem for the Optimism ecosystem? If so how?: The problem this proposal hopes to solve for the Optimism eco-system is towards engaging developers to build collaborative solution along with doctors and public health care experts on Optimism blockchain utilizing Web3 eco-system tools, OP projects like Base. Further, we wish to encourage developers to develop key procedures and practices on maintainability, unit testing and security of code on Optimism.
Why will this solution be a source of growth for the Optimism ecosystem?: Our OP solution enables medical trial testing and clinical trials via Electronic Medicine Trial and Test Records as a Service and EHRs, Radiology services on the decentralized cloud using OP Stack. We are also enabling the development for EHRs as a service using OP stack for scaling collaboration of DICOM data in EMTTR.
We will help to drive the growth of Optimism in a number of metrics:
The number of Web3 developers and users onboarded to Optimism;
The number of Web3 developers and users investing in OP and other health projects built on Optimism;
The number of users utilizing medical services on Optimism;
Increase in on-chain volume.
Developer Innovation in Optimism eco-system:
New policy designs and models to harvest tokens in a DAO-driven decentralize compute fabric.
Decentralized NFT-based voting system for community contribution and development on OP Medicine.
Optimism Workflow for engaging developers: Developers create a patch request for improving community tooling on OP Medicine; Developers can join that patch request by minting an NFT of that RFP. This NFT is created on Optimism.
- Device Agnostic Program: Ability to run independently on Radiology systems, solutions and interoperability.
Developing user analytics tools for OP Medicine’s users and De-centralized exchange (DEX) interaction: We wish to develop a simpler version of Dune analytics like tooling with visualization, dashboard features for OP Medicine’s users, DEX interaction.
Is your project Optimism Native?: Yes
I understand that I will be required to provide additional KYC information to the Optimism Foundation to receive this grant: Yes
I understand that I will be expected to following the public grant reporting requirements outlined here: Yes