Grants Council Reviewer Nominations: Season 5

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share some news with you all. After much thought, I’ve decided to step back from the Grants Council. Its a tough decision because I was really excited about the opportunity, and am super grateful for everyone’s support in getting me elected.

The main reason for this is that I’m also been considered for the new Security Council :point_right: Security Council Vote #2 – Initial Member Ratification

I’ve come to understand that in our community, it’s not great for someone to be on more than one council at the same time. It’s all about keeping things fair and diverse, which I totally respect.

Given my background with Synthetix, the Spartan Council, and my experience as a smart contract dev, I feel like I can contribute more effectively on the Security Council, especially when it comes to looking after our ecosystem’s security.

Honestly, it’s a bummer to have to make this choice, but I believe it’s the right move. Not too sure about the official process for stepping down, so I’m just putting it out here. I want to follow the community norms and focus on a single job, and do that job well.

Big thanks again to everyone who backed me for the Grants Council. I’m still here to help and contribute, just in a different role.

10 Likes