Grants Council Reviewer Nominations: Season 4

Council sub-committee:
Growth
If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate commitment:

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you:
0.45%
If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date:
99% https://www.karmahq.xyz/profile/sugma.eth#optimism
Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared: (You may link to your Snapshot profile for voting history. You may link to your delegate communication thread, or any other medium you use to communicate with your delegators, to share your voting rationale.)
Doug Sugma.eth Delegate communication thread
Please outline any other contributions to the Optimism ecosystem to date:
grants council, active delegate and Shadow committee,
Do you have a technical background? If so, please elaborate: basic coding and solidity skills, professional background in tech/aerospace.

Have you previously served on a Token House Council or committee? If so, please specify which:
Shadow committee
Please demonstrate any experience you believe is relevant to this role:
In the early days i helped multiple projects mature through governance and other means (Wing.finance, Synthetix, Deus, RiskHarbor) i also feel i have a edge from being actively involved in all prior grants and having served on the previous council reading through over 100 proposals.
Please demonstrate expertise relevant to your Council sub-committee: (if applicable)
A lot of my previous work revolved around bizdev and integrations, through my time spent in the space i can easily identify what works and helps sustain a network.
Please describe your philosophy on what makes a good Governance Fund grant:
A good grant returns value in the form of users/engagement and capital inflow, team/culture is also a major factor and our grantees should be held to highest level of standards and ethical practices.

What types of grant applications do you think will help achieve Intent #2?
Ideally it would be good to bring in innovative projects that can rope in users from other chains and in the end create new Optimism users. The only things needed for user retention are good products.
Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest:

Please verify that you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct : Yes

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 4: Yes

Please verify that you are able to commit ~20 hours / week to reviewing grant applications and other Council operations: Yes

8 Likes