Sugma.eth
Discord username :
MoneymanDoug#3039

Verification (Tally profile or tweet):
https://www.tally.xyz/voter/profile/42NXMY
I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

i simply want to see optimism succeed, i have a passion for the Ethereum and optimism ecosystems. early on i invested in and believed in Defi and Ethereum and for that i was awarded. Since then i have been fully employed and engaged in the space, this is my job.

My view on the Optimistic Vision :
Our foundation here at Optimism is strong and our vision strongly aligns with the major principals and beliefs that most Ethereum maximalists adhere to, I think optimisms culture is comparable to Gitcoin and in the end that will benefit the protocol.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution

1. Starting out governance is always a slow and painful process so i completely agree with the approach as naturally things start to smooth out with time. however i would like to see a way to amend such a Constitutional law if it is somehow detrimental to the protocol no matter the timeframe. keep in mind this would need to be extremely thought out.

2. Clearly checks and balances are needed, people voice also should always matter so a include all approach is great considering our users not only know what we need but also drive the ship, i strongly agree.

3. I trust the Optimism Foundation to nurture the protocol until it can care for itself, it would be foolish to say otherwise. This not only protects users but protects the protocol from various exploits.

My Web3 interests:
Identity Infrastructure Privacy DeFi

Languages I speak and write:
en

My skills and areas of expertise:
Solidity, DAO’s, Project management, Marketing, Multisig management

My favorite Web3 projects: ENS, Gitcoin, Vfat.tools, Yearn

4 Likes