Gonna.eth (Dhannte) - Delegate Communication Thread

Voted FOR Protocol Delegation Program Renewal

While the first results of this experiment look terrible, it is the only way to get feedback on a process and reiterate it to improve it. The job done by Lavande here demonstrates we are on the path to involve the protocols that keep Optimism alive in the governance process.

Voted FOR Intent #1: Progress Towards Technical Decentralization

The intent is very clear and I believe 1M is good depending on the mission objectives and the decentralization scope they have.

Voted For Intent #2: Innovate on Novel Application

I was part of the S3 Grants Council, and while it was A LOT of work for reviewers, I believe this is taken out from delegates in general that have full-time jobs and can get involved in protocol proposals which are the core of the Optimism ecosystem. It made the process for grantees more clear, made everything work on time and as expected, and the filter (that will get better) was relatively good. This needs to have at least one more season to see its full potential.

Voted For Intent #3 is: Spread Awareness of the Optimistic Vision

I participated in the brainstorming call about this intent and people need to understand they can create applications without revenue systems to promote better uses and experiences. We need to put the word out!

Voted For Intent #4: Governance Accessibility

I voted for and I would like to see more engagement from Optimism Foundation if any mission comes forward for this intent. Not only granting resources but giving them public visibility and endorsement. Projects like Karma or Boardroom are working on this previous to Agora and I haven’t seen any sort of endorsement from Op Foundation.

2 Likes