Very pumped for the future!
A bedrock upgrade would be great. I agree with you
Very well explained. Looking forward to learning about the progress.
Very well explained…
very impressive rea, love the fact that the community are carried along with each decision taken we await the vote.well done to the team.
I am very excited for Bedrock. Manifesting my approval to this Draft so it can move to a vote:
I am an Optimism delegate Delegate Commitments - #76 by olimpio.eth with sufficient voting power and I believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote.
We are an Optimism delegate with sufficient voting power and believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote.
As an Optimism delegate with voting power above the required threshold I believe this proposal is ready for vote. Delegate Commitments - #71 by MoneyManDoug
I’m representing L2BEAT and we are a delegate with sufficient voting power, I believe this proposal is ready for a vote.
We are excited for the next iteration of Optimism.
As an Optimism delegate with ample voting power, we support this proposal moving to the next stage.
As an Optimism delegate with ample voting power, I support this proposal moving to the next stage.
As an Optimism delegate (SNX Ambassadors) with ample voting power, I support this proposal moving to the next stage.
Super excited for optimism.
This is a proposal for an update that is definitely supported by most of the participants (me too)
Waiting for Bedrock will be is live
1 Op to 1500$ in this year
Go Optimism, Go Bedrock
Hello everyone, this is our first post in our efforts to become an Optimism delegate. We are excited to join the community and contribute.
The Bedrock Upgrade will be one of the most influential turning points in Eth scalability and layer 2 networks.
- The modularity of the proposed stack has the potential to position Optimism as a cornerstone of Layer 2 development. Moreover, the revenue earned from this will go to The Collective and retroactive public goods, furthering our mission of impact = profit.
- A 2000-line difference from Geth is astonishing and will allow for Ethereum developers to easily transition to Optimism and feel confident doing so. The barrier to entry in porting dApps to Optimism is significantly reduced by this. It also reduces the variance in application maintenance and updates.
- By enabling multiple transactions to be rolled up into one block, upgrade fees per block can be spread across the transactions and data storage growth will decrease by 15 gb/year. This also reduces deposit confirmation times from 10 minutes to 3 minutes.
Overall, we expect the OP Stack to become a hub of both innovation and commerce, and we are excited by what this means for the growth of The Optimism Collective.
Huge shoutout to all who participated in the design and development of this proposal. We are so excited to see where this takes Optimism!
Henry Hobin, Georgetown Blockchain
Sorry for the silly question, here, but where do we Vote on this Proposal?
- There are no votes available on https://snapshot.org/
- There are no votes available on https://vote.optimism.io/
- Is this just a vote for an elected committee?
Any help or clarification or links from anyone would be greatly appreciated.
@ben-chain Can I ping you here for some direction?
Thanks for your time.
Wow,I thought this was a simple gas optimization upgrade…boy it’s so much more. A multi chain in a multi chain world is exciting
Hi @Axel_T - Bedrock has been pushed to Cycle 11
There will be a more detailed update added as a comment to this proposal draft shortly
Great to see Georgetown Blockchain getting involved! You can create a delegate communication thread here to make it easy for delegators to understand how you’ve voted on all proposals