[DRAFT] [GF: PHASE 1 Proposal] Oppa Bear NFT

Plenty of wonderful buzzwords with zero details

Oppa Bear NFT Community is a project that can make you increase your knowledge in business. Founder has developed the project continuously.

This is an NFT project that attempts to connect with the real world. which is now a strong and active community

I believe there is an actual artist behind this project so please be kind to our peers.

The main issue I see here with a builders grant proposal like this is that the team did not take the time to understand that there is a token lock for 12 months and that they are not able to use the tokens right away.

The staking and reward pools that are mentioned in the grant or something that would fall more into the category of growth experiments.

I do not believe that funds are available for things such as creating a merchandise store because that would be something that is not Blockchain related first off if they are accepting payments in fiat and second not an appropriate usage of the funds if they are being used for development as well as something that would be applied for through a foundation or growth experiment grant. Especially if the project is looking for development funding, website maintenance, and marketing.

Some extra guidance may be needed for smaller NFT projects within the ecosystem to re-apply in cycle 11 if there is a bit of a miscommunication or understanding on how to submit.
As well as an AMA coming up on the 3rd from OP Gov about this.

2 Likes

It’s a great project. can be linked to real life.

Hello, I’m someone who has traveled with Oppa Bear for about 6-7 months, which for the past 6-7 months, I saw that the Oppa Bear team never stopped developing projects. There are many activities to join in. Many activities. It also invites the CEOs to talk in the Community (AMA), which is a very good thing, gaining more knowledge and a very good experience.

What I really like is want to make NFT in the real world (IRL), which the team is working on continuously

A staking system that can bring NFT to stake and receive OPB coins to change products (IRL), it is only the first step of the project, I believe that there may be something more exciting in the future

I think this project is very effective because the founder is very determined and determined to create a community NFT including all the team members

What an idea! I strongly look forward to seeing the NFT!

Awesome project, bear is lovely to me!

My question is this more than anything - how could these jpegs possibly be described as public goods?

That is a good question I am not aware whether there has been any direct donations made it to the retroactive public goods funding from the initial mint or the secondary sales.

Always a good question to ask and always a bonus to have if you are a project that is applying for a grant on optimism!

1 Like

Amazing Project !! Oppa Bear :dragon:

Please ensure you have reviewed the 1 year lockup terms and other restrictions that apply to Builders grants by reviewing the Feb 3 AMA notes. Please endeavor to make any requisite edits by Feb 6 at 19:00 GMT.

1 Like

nice arts, how to buy

1 Like

Please note there is a no sale rule on growth experiment grants so this would technically violate the guidelines of this proposal.

Once again tokens for growth experiment grants are not to be used in the form of payment for developer funds as that would violate the no sale rule.

1 Like

I think building a music streaming dApp with the OP tokens will be a great idea! (IMO)

1 Like

AWESOME Project i ove this project

1 Like

Thank you for applying for a grant through the Grants Council. Several questions/suggestions as GFX looks over this proposal.

1. There is a no sale rule for OP grants. While we ourselves are open to this policy changing, it is the current policy and will not be changing for this grants cycle. Currently 20% of the distribution is earmarked for development and marketing expense, which would appear to violate the no sale rule.

2. There do not appear to be clear milestones to track the progress of this grant. Please include some measurable milestones in the grant plan.

Thank you, and feel free to reach out to ourselves or the Grants Council lead with questions about the process.

2 Likes