[DRAFT] [GF: PHASE 1 Proposal] OAYC

OAYC best project with an excellent roadmap and trusted team with excellent communication with the community … happy that i knew them

5 Likes

OAYC IS a great project which I’m invested in via the NFTs. I believe it had tremendous potential with strong team leadership. I am more than happy to endorse this team from what information is available on the project.

There seems to be a detailed plan of the way forward ahead which will be a good metric to ensure they are kept to book

4 Likes

engaging community oayc deserve to be a futures nft and very successful

4 Likes

And now, it is time to make our dream and the expectation come through.

We’ll keep building what we have started from the beginning and we won’t stopped… Let’s support each other and WAGMI Fams :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::red_circle::red_circle::handshake::handshake:

5 Likes

As an OAYC holder, fully support!

4 Likes

good luck, OYAC has a great team and community

5 Likes

OAYC Very good~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 Likes

No doubt OAYC is one of the best NFT project to look out for. Bringing utilities to it’s community members, community strong itself. The grant will help this project grow in unexpected ways.
No much talk for me, I will let you DYOR and ape in. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

It’s one of the projects that keeps building non-stop from day 1, even during these difficult times! When I joined their discord server I remember I was welcomed by everyone and I felt so good, even now 4 months later the community is so nice to everyone I can chat for hours and have a great vibe. The team is amazing and they keep the community engaged with games, quizzes, competitions and more. The NFT art is of high quality with great traits and they big plans with mutation of apes, staking the NFTs, coin creation and more. No wonder they are the top project in OP chain. I highly recommend everyone to join and I really wish their proposal gets approved! Love!

8 Likes

This was my first NFT mint project to join, I’m glad to be part of OAYC community. I am now a holder of one of the best NFT collection in Optimism. This OP request will help us to keep growing and improving plans that has been stablish by OAYC team. I’m glad to be part of Optimism L2 Ethereum solution!!!

6 Likes

Please can you not brigade threads like this. There is no benefit to encouraging your followers to spam comments here that do not discuss the specifics of a proposal. Dozens of new users posting nothing but general support for something does not make for useful conversation.

10 Likes

I love Optimistic Ape Yacht Club.
:heart:(OAYC):heart:

2 Likes

Great project OTAC is project in optimism

2 Likes

Excellent Project OAYC with Great Team work on Optimism, I think it will progress and boom in coming days

2 Likes

Great team with clear vision and promised future

3 Likes

This is wonderful i hold one and i think this idea is good.

1 Like

OAYC is great example of true optimism supporter with only one aim of developing the chain in any section as they select Op NFT. This was the first community to mint the NFT on OP Token in order to support Op chain and token. The are truly Optimistic throughout the journey and they will. We created a great ecosystem on Op community and network. We love oayc and Optimism. If we got some more help it will be greatful. We stay Optimistic

3 Likes

This is good project on Optimism. Really amazing :heart:

2 Likes

OYAC and MOYAC is a very cool project, and there is a plus on optimism, which is also very pleasing, the guys approach the matter with interest and do not let the community get bored, I hope they will also continue to develop confidently

1 Like

good luck, OYAC has a great team and community =))

3 Likes