Delegation Questions & Feedback Thread

how to delegate, I am not airdrop 1 but I bought OP on dex then what to do next step

Thank you for airdropping me $OP. It is very easy to delegate from claim airdrop process. However, I want to know how to choose delegators if I buy more $OP.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

And wondering why i can’t delegate to my address. Been trying for a while to no avail. Would’ve love to vote on governance proposals by myself as i did on Pooltogether.

do you mean how to technically delegate more OP tokens? or how to find a delegate you believe represents your ideas?

Thanks for your clear explanation !

2 Likes

Delegation is from an address to another as far as I can tell, so any $OP you receive will automatically be delegated to the same address.

3 Likes

Thank you for your response.

Not sure if this thread is still moderated, but I’ve completed the delegate commitment (a week plus ago) and I can see that I am in fact a delegate when I query the delegate contract, however, I am not rendering on the Optimism.io delegate page.

Curious what the threshold is to have a profile page to reference so I can suggest to folks delegate to me?

2 Likes

:blush: :feather: :cheese: but I do feel fresh faces would be ideal! :earth_africa: :diamonds: :dark_sunglasses: :top: :morocco: