Delegate Suspension: Fractal Visions

I almost missed this post ^^^

Was the Foundation @lavande provided with this information about the public identity?
What right of response/reply did @FractalVisions have before this became public?
Was there a mediation/conflict resolution process?
Is it common practice for support nerds to be frontline in identifying scams?
What routine communications do we have in place that reiterate CoC (i.e community calls &meeting agendaā€™s template)
What training do the frontline crew have in regard to CoC
What opportunities do frontline crew have to regularly discuss/question CoC?

I am sorry to the person who has reported here, but sans evidence, I have only questions about how the process works for both sides. There is a saying in our line of business ā€œdonā€™t trust, verifyā€

I also worry that IF the ONLY issue the foundation identified here is doxxing to have included references to other serious violations, such as racial discrimination, is irrelevant and effectively compounds the perceived seriousness of the breach.

Was evidence provided of age and racial discrimination?

Is it possible to hear directly from the person who reported the breach?
Would they care to share their real projects, work to date and successes? Typically with defamation of character should come a right of reply, which could be posted elsewhere in the forum.

EDIT: Can @system advise exactly what types of private/personal information was shared?
Are we talking about someoneā€™s physical address (real risk to person), private email (real risk of harassment), a Twitter ID (public ID), Photo (public domain) or other types of personal info? I ask this because I see that the public profiles were shared with @FractalVisions and the fact that he did not hunt them out is a mitigating factor for me

6 Likes