Delegate Commitments [OLD]

Name : Gonzalo Diez (AKA Dhannte)

Address or ENS: gonna.eth ex (dhannte.eth) both work

Discord username : Gonna#1010

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): https://twitter.com/DhannteG/status/1521674599238451201

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes I read it and I understand.

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes I understand.

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to help. I have seen too many public goods fall or end up hostage to their providers and compromise. We are in a critical state of our society where the vision needs to be shifted, valuable things and money are not the same and this rule should be applied when considering public goods. I want to help identify and promote these value creators so they can positively impact our future and profit from it.

My view on the Optimistic Vision: I believe this is the first step to abandoning the old nation-state system for a more global, inclusive, and sophisticated society. The Optimism Collective will seed new education systems. Open, disinterested, and nonpolitical associated media that will inform curated facts and not only manipulated opinions. New digital ways to rapidly identify problems and the most impactful solutions and more!

I always felt my optimism squeezed by corporations without personal profit. This vision is a paradigm shift and we will see more and more talent attracted to it, we all want to do good and live from it.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution:

My opinion is we won’t see a permanent bedrock constitution in 4 years. We will see an adaptive, flowing, and always changing code, guarded by a new collective. We live in constant change, the constitution needs to be born, live, die, and decompose to nurture the next constitution. In 4 years a new constitution will be set for the next 4 years and so on. When society makes 2 steps ahead usually also tends to consolidate power, which leads to stagnation and crisis. In a futile attempt to maintain the consolidated power usually those in power take society 1 step backward. If we want to always move forward, power consolidation must always be avoided.

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, Economics, Gaming, Governance, Social impact

Languages I speak and write: Spanish (native), English

My skills and areas of expertise: I did a career in game design and later architecture. I understand the surface of coding, graphic design, storytelling like hero’s journey, gaming loop, etc. Working as an architect I lead teams of up to 200 people in building residential towers. This combo drove me into EthernautDAO where I act as DAO PM keeping everything functioning and pushing the project forward while maintaining full openness to new ideas and learning from others. I consider myself always at an unknowledgeable level and this keeps me humble and open to new ideas and opinions. I avoid confrontation 100% of the time.

My favorite Web3 projects:

EthernautDAO: EthernautDAO - Home
Tally Ho (community-owned wallet): https://docs.tally.cash/tally
Bankless: https://newsletter.banklesshq.com/

24 Likes