4th OP Community Governance Call [September 13th @ 10am PT / 1pm ET / 7pm CET]

Hi Everyone,

We have our fourth community governance call scheduled for next Tuesday, September 13th at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 7pm CET.

The meeting details and agenda are below. The call is open to anyone in the OP Community to join. If you would like any topics added to the agenda, reply below and I will make sure to include them!

This is a great time for discussion and feedback on current proposals, so if you have a proposal or want to ask questions, make sure to join. :slight_smile:

Agenda (slides):

• Previous Cycle (committees)
  • Current Cycle (next round)
  • Open Discussion

Zoom Meeting Details:
Meeting Link
Meeting ID: 880 6315 3058 Passcode: 9Mhc5H

21 Likes

I really enjoyed the last call, and thus will try to make it again. But because of the time difference, please accept my apologies if I don’t end up attending.

And thanks for running this session, Michael.

1 Like

Forgive me if this wouldn’t be an appropriate topic for this call, but I’d like to hear some discussion regarding the path to decentralization. Even if it’s just a short recap of recent discussions or something.

Thanks for setting this up! It would be good for the defi committees to discuss how we would like to split up the proposals for review on this call CC @GFXlabs @linda @Bobbay_StableLab @fig @OPUser @Gonna.eth @Joxes @MinimalGravitas @ScaleWeb3

9 Likes

Appreciate you setting up the call and hosting!

1 Like

This is a community call so we get to choose the topics! I’ll add it to open discussion.

Sounds good! Will add to the agenda.

1 Like

Hey there, @blairforce.eth
I felt I found the answers you looking for in this presentation by smartcontracts.eth, he goes through some of the most important milestones to complete on the path to decentralization. The audio is low but it’s a very informative presentation.

Hope that helps

@Michael Thanks for setting up the call

4 Likes

Thank you @Butterbum and @Michael

Hey Everyone. We have the Community Governance Call happening in about 1 hour!

I just wanted to ping DeFi Committees A and C one more time because we’ve slotted some time on this call for deciding how to split up DeFi proposals. @GFXlabs @linda @Bobbay_StableLab @fig @OPUser @Gonna.eth @Joxes @MinimalGravitas @ScaleWeb3 @katie.

Again, we also have room for open discussion so if you’d like to talk about something governance, this call is a good place for that.

See you there!

Zoom link is here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88063153058?pwd=aGRoM3dxTERlUndZS0diamxNUlJNdz09

2 Likes

Thank you @Michael . I wont be able join but if other committee member wont make it to the call too, we will take it offline with Katie and share the outcome.

1 Like