Please carefully read and understand the following Code of Conduct for the Optimism Collective Governance Forum. The Optimism Collective is an attempt to radically change how we can work together to create a powerful and sustainable digital ecosystem governed by and for its citizens. We expect that a base level of civility, respect, and understanding be maintained within the Governance Forum. The Optimism Collective is a place for working together.
- Make a positive impact on the community. As a Collective, we understand that positivity is the driver of healthy growth. Be excellent to one another.
- Err on the side of extreme civility. The Governance Forum is a place for constructive feedback about the Optimism Collective. There are lots of places to sling mud, this isn’t one of them.
- Keep discussions on-topic. This is a forum for discussion about the Optimism Collective, Optimism, Ethereum and projects within these ecosystems. Unrelated posts may be removed.
- Citations will strengthen your points. It’s important to maintain a high level of quality and integrity when presenting arguments that have the potential to influence the direction of the Collective.
- Do not discriminate against any person based on geographical, ethnic, sexual, religious, or other identifying features . Actively work to recognize groups that may be discriminated against and welcome them warmly. We are here to build a truly collaborative future.
- Use common sense. The Optimism Collective Governance Forum should take pride in being a place of reasoned and sensible discussion. As contributors to this forum and to the Collective as a whole, we are being trusted to uphold the core Optimistic values.
- Stay safe. As a place for coordination in a decentralized ecosystem, this forum may be subject to increased spam, phishing attempts, and other related security threats. Be careful and carefully screen any messages you receive. Members of this forum will never ask you for a private key.
- Stay Optimistic . We’re here to change the world, together. Through our ups and downs, it’s important to stay positive and continue to work collaboratively toward a better future.