Users who sold the initial OP airdrop should become ineligible for all future airdrops

Making airdrops ineligible for sellers may deter future usage/users, with that being said, creating slashing mechanisms for certain tiers of Initial Sales (e.g. slashing based on 25%, 50%, 75% of Gov. Token sold or other arbitrary %'s) may be quite effective and offer an incentive to hold & participate.

Users will inherently sell/distribute tokens to provide for Liquidity Pools and Profits (not all users have much capital in general for Defi, me included, but wish to participate in these protocols regardless to some degree, but their only way to continue participating would be allocating some degree of profit taking). Remember, some average salaries worldwide are <500 USD monthly, and most goes to rent, electricity, water, etc. Defi is a luxury to many communities worldwide; Average Indian Salary per month

I am a user who, for instance, sells/distributes for altruistically distributing between new users within my community in Latin Am whom are affected by the aforementioned information above.

I think slashing future Phases of OP drops based on Snapshots reviewing A) Phase Distributions + Holding Periods(to deter VC’s like a16s,3ac, from accumulating possibly low-priced tokens and gaining governance from future drops) B) Arbitrary Sale % Limits (mentioned in 1st paragraph) and possibly C) Snapshot of current holdings in certain wallets (we shouldn’t also negate new users whom weren’t included in airdrops whom wish to buy in to the governance model. With that being said, newer users need to be vetted diligently via On-Chain analysis (e.g. DAO Voting Participation + Forum Participation, holding periods, Repeat User Metrics, Dates of Usage, Gitcoin Donations, analysis on other chains)

I also suggest Hands on Education (videos, weekly training/all hands meetings) on governance for new users/seasoned users to teach how holding/participating in Gov Voting are incentives in the long run. (e.g. education on how liquidity works, MCAP, mechanisms behind staking pools, token delegation, etc)

Great community & Drop btw; Hope these opinions help to some degree.