Seeking Community Insight: Help Us Perfect the Ultimate Web3 Builder Hub for Optimism

Hello, esteemed Optimism community members,

I’m reaching out from DIA DAO with a community-driven resource, and we believe the Optimism community’s insights will be invaluable in refining it. We’ve been working on the Ultimate Web3 Builder Hub on Notion, which curates information from top layer 1 and layer 2 blockchains, including Optimism. While our focus is on providing accurate and valuable data, the heart of the project lies in its collaborative nature.

What’s in it for the Optimism community?

From my personal experiences in the space, I’ve often felt the need for a one-stop hub where developers, marketers, and Web3 enthusiasts can find everything from technical documentation to marketing and governance resources. And now, it’s here.

Centralized Knowledge: We’ve gathered resources like testnets, faucets, wallet integration guides, developer tools and links, analytics & research resources, and more, specifically tailored for Optimism builders.

Collective Wisdom: The hub is designed to harness the collective expertise of each blockchain’s community, ensuring the resources remain relevant and up-to-date.

We Need Your Expertise

While our initial data collection has been exhaustive, we recognize that the true stewards of knowledge for Optimism are its passionate community members. This is where we humbly request your assistance:

• Fact-Checking: Peruse the Optimism section in our hub and let us know if all information is accurate and up-to-date.
  • Become a Contributor: If you’re keen on providing regular insights or keeping the Optimism data enriched, consider joining us as a contributor.

Submit this form to become a contributor: https://forms.gle/K5zfpvwGcUEiNVU9A

Even a few minutes of your time to review the Optimism section would be invaluable.

We appreciate the collective spirit of the Web3 community and are excited to collaborate with the Optimism community to enrich this resource. Here’s to shaping a knowledgeable and united future for Web3.

Sincerely hope this thread is appropriate for the Optimism forum, if not, apologies in advance.

Warm regards,

Anze, DIA DAO Lead

6 Likes

Hey AnzeDIA, I really like this project!
It’s a good resource for those who want to know more about the web3 ecosystem :muscle:t2:

I just have a question:
Do all the resources that people complete in the form go through a filter prior to loading? What happens if someone put a scam link in a document, is it published? or does it go through a scan? And how do we report scams if we find them in any document that we can identify? :sweat_smile:

Thanks for your contribution to @optimism collective :red_circle::muscle:t2:

Hello AnzeDIA, i like the hub :star2:… it could be like a great index about Web3 solutions. After reviewed it i would like to know if it´s possible to add chain agnostic solutions like Chainlink and wormhole?
they take relevant position in the ecosystem and they made big efforts to generate interoperability
i´ll be happy to contriubite sharing validated information. Grettings :v: