Season 6 Nominations: Developer Advisory Board

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate profile:

n/a

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: (voting power can be referenced here )

n/a

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: (You may link to your profile on Karma , if applicable.)

n/a

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared: (You may link to your Snapshot and/or Agora profile for voting history. You may link to your delegate communication thread, or any other medium you use to communicate with your delegators, to share your voting rationale.)

n/a

Are you a representative of OP Labs:

no.

Please elaborate on your technical background. Please include information about the layer of the stack you have the most expertise on:

I have been a spectator of the space since 2017 and involved in a deliberate fashion since 2020. I first worked at Sigma Prime casually as I completed my studies in Australia and quickly joined full-time in the middle of 2021. Since then, I have been focused almost entirely in smart contract security and more recently have been working as Lead Security Researcher at Spearbit/Cantina. It’s been almost 2 years and i’ve had the pleasure of working with countless projects working on super novel ideas. Some of my work is listed here too (https://leastwood.xyz).

Please demonstrate any non-Optimism experience you believe is relevant to this role:

I have an extensive security background and have worked with a multitude of projects, through my time at Sigma Prime, Code4rena and more recently with Spearbit/Cantina.

Have you previously served in a representative (appointed or elected) role in the Collective? If so, please specify which:

No, i have not!

Please outline your contributions, and their impact, to the Optimism ecosystem to date:

My work has mostly been limited to projects which are deployed on Optimism or other OP stack chains such as Fraxtal. However, i’m definitely interested in expanding upon that relationship.

Please describe your philosophy on what makes a good Mission Application:

The core value here is alignment which exists in many important forms. Mission applications must be solving actual problems and encourage user adoption in a sustainable fashion. Having a security background, i believe the success of a team is driven by the gravity given to security and this can be seen even in the early days of a project. Ultimately, mission applications should also accrue value to Optimism either directly or indirectly.

Please demonstrate your ability to explain complex technical topics to a non-technical audience:

Many times i have conducted formal/informal talks about security, typically to audiences of mixed technical skills. However, i will say a lot of this is more on the informal side and is not necessarily documented.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest: If you are a top 25 delegate in another ecosystem, hold an elected position in another DAO, and/or are a multisig signer in another community please disclose here.

Nope, i’m only a multisig signer of Alongside which does not have any conflicts with Optimism.

Please verify that you understand you may be removed from this role via the Representative Removal proposal type in the Operating Manual :

Understood!

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 6:

No problemo.

Please verify that you are able to commit ~20 hours / month to Board operations:

Yes i can!

1 Like