Season 6 Nominations: Code of Conduct Council

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate commitment:

N/A (I am not a delegate).

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: (voting power can be referenced here.)

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: (You may link to your profile on Karma, if applicable.)

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared: (You may link to your Snapshot and/or Agora profile for voting history. You may link to your delegate communication thread, or any other medium you use to communicate with your delegators, to share your voting rationale.)

Have you attended GravityDAO’s conflict resolution training?:

Yes.

If so, what was the most impactful learning you took away from this training?:

The most impactful learning from the training was the emphasis on active listening and empathy. These skills are crucial for understanding different perspectives and finding common ground, which are essential for effective conflict resolution.

Please demonstrate any non-Optimism experience you believe is relevant to this role:

I am a member of the Government Blockchain Association, actively involved in consulting blockchain startups and ecosystems to implement blockchain solutions effectively. I have experience working with strategic intelligence, public security, and political risk analysis. My role as an associate professor at ITESM Monterrey Campus, teaching courses on Geopolitics and New Technologies, further complements my understanding of blockchain’s impact on various sectors.

Have you previously served in a representative (appointed or elected) role in the Collective? If so, please specify which:

No.

Please outline your contributions, and their impact, to the Optimism ecosystem to date:

While I am not a delegate, I have used Optimism extensively, contributing to its ecosystem by participating in various projects and providing feedback based on my user experience.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest: If you are a top 25 delegate in another ecosystem, hold an elected position in another DAO, and/or are a multisig signer in another community please disclose here.

None.

Please verify that you understand you may be removed from this role via the Representative Removal proposal type in the Operating Manual:

I understand.

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 6:

I understand.

Please verify that you are able to commit ~5 hours / week to Council Operations:

I verify that I am able to commit ~5 hours/week to Council Operations.

2 Likes