Season 4 Feedback Thread

Hey @jackanorak, providing some context here:

Espacio Cripto is not a Bankles affiliate (not sure what you mean by Bankless affiliate). We’re an independent community that started in 2020 and has grown since. Some of Espacio Cripto’s community members started Nacion Bankless (Bankless in Spanish), that’s the natural flow of builders contributing to other communities. We don’t have any bond or compensation with Bankless.

On a second point about the relationship between GM and Espacio Cripto, @Griff is on point in describing @brichis’ role in Espacio Cripto.

@brichis started her journey in the crypto space last year. She quickly gained context on the industry, and before any role she played at GM, she was one of the mods of Espacio Cripto’s community. Being a mod ensures that our Telegram community constantly aligns with our values of win and help win, staying focused on building and avoiding grifters. @brichis has no monetary compensation from Espacio Cripto, and Espacio Cripto does not have any contracts or expectations with GM, as @Griff mentions.

Again @Griff is quite on point on @brichis’s relevance to our application. I learned about season 4 thanks to @brichis; it was really hard to navigate what we needed to do as Espacio Cripto to participate in this process. Brichis dedicated several hours to having 1:1 calls with me to explain what we needed to do to apply. Without her guidance on the unclear process, we might not have applied.

I’d like to note that the first time I grasped the relevance of public goods was during @Griff’s talk at The DAOist Mexico City in February 2022, an event that Espacio Cripto helped to execute. From that moment on, we started thinking about how to deliver real public goods to the LATAM community.

We’re really happy with how things have evolved and I understand how things might look tangled without the whole context we have. Thank you for bringing these points up @jackanorak; having these conversations make our work more transparent and visible.

I’m happy to provide any more context or information that Optimism needs to keep delivering the Optimistic Vision.

Let’s build.

3 Likes