InteractWith - Fiat to NFT onramp infrastructure for apps

Hey @Adam1, giving you a heads up that this will be the formal comms channel with the grant council builders subcommittee, which consists of @Gonna.eth,@jackanorak, @danelund.eth, and myself.

We’ll make sure we’re around to address any questions you have in this process. We might also be asking additional questions here during the review process so please check this thread for updates on a regular basis.

One thing to be mindful of is that in the Cycle 11 we require the milestones to be precisely defined into two categories - critical milestones and benchmark milestones as described in Milestone Assessment . Could you please restructure your milestones description to follow this structure?

Some additional questions that came to my mind while reading your proposal, answering them may affect our rating of your proposal:

1. On which chains are you going to launch InteractWith? You noted that InteractWith is “not yet” Optimism native, but is it going to be exclusive for Optimism or is Optimism going to be just one of the chains you’re going to launch with?
  2. Why do you believe Optimism is the best place for launching InteractWith, what are the features of Optimism that make it best suited for launching your platform?
  3. How are you going to integrate with fiat onramping? Do you have any ongoing partnerships, which onramp solutions will you integrate with (if any)?
  4. Will you use the Grant solely to incentivize building on top of InteractWith? I see that you plan on structuring the details of the incentivization program during the project but can you share any early vision of what would it be and how will it work? It’s important as this is the main usage of the grant distribution if I understand it correctly.
  5. What are the revenue streams from your project? You mention that your core product will be free and there won’t be any subscription plans as opposed to your competition - so what exactly will you charge for and how will you split the revenue stream with the teams building on top of InteractWIth?

Thanks in advance for the answers, in case you had any questions don’t hesitate to ask here or reach out to us!

1 Like