[DRAFT] [GF: Phase 1] Unifra Network–Solidity Now

Basic Details

Project name: Unifra Network–Solidity Now

Author name and forum name (please provide a reliable point of contact for the project): al@unifra.io

L2 recipient address: 0xbDC205d09D602eCe9F2cc341F3CD02b045965A4d

Which Voting Cycle are you applying for?: cycle 11

I confirm that I have read the landing pages for the Builders and Growth Experiments Sub-Committees and that I have determined my proposal is best suited to be reviewed by the Builders Sub-Committee: [Yes/No]: yes

Project Details

What are you going to build?:

Solidity now: Checking your solidity on mainstream rollup compatibility now.

–Checking arbitrary contract for arbitrary L2s
–Integrate with dev process, hardhat, foundry, remix …
–Start migrate & dev on L2s without worry about compatibility

Supporting Optimism, scroll, polygon zkevm

L2 Notify: One API for Arbitrary L2 and Arbitrary tx status and lifecycle.
–Pending: Mempool included in L2 blockchain
–Pre-committed: Block included in L2 blockchain
–Committed: Block transaction data submitted to L1 blockchain
–Finalized: Validity proof submitted and verified on L1 blockchain

Why is what you are going to build going to succeed?:
–developer needs tools to check solidity competability for different roll ups. we provide op code level competability check tools for them.

Is your project likely to bring new builders to the Optimism ecosystem? If so, please describe how:
yes.

1. solidity now. developers from ETH baselayer would know if their contract can run smoothly on op. and we will give them hint if don’t.
  2. L2 notify will significantly reduce the development time for developers who want to know their txs status on particular L2.

Is your project likely to improve the quality of developers in the Optimism ecosystem? If so, please describe how:
L2 notify is an out of box tool for developer to use.

Is your project likely to improve the commitment of developers in the Optimism ecosystem? If so, please describe how:
this I am not sure. but lowering the developing cost for developers for sure.

Provide us with links to any of the following for the project:

Do you have any metrics on the project currently? (TVL, transactions, volume, unique addresses, etc. Optimism metrics preferred; please link to public sources such as Dune Analytics, etc.):
NPM download time

Who are your competitors?: none

What differentiates you from your competitors?: there is no such service available in the market atm

Will your project be composable with other projects on Optimism? If so, please explain: not sure.

Team

Who are your founders?: team from well known tech companies and universities

What makes your founders well-positioned to accomplish your goals with this project (1-2 sentences on each)?:
we have already delivered initial results.

Tell us about the rest of your team (if there are more teammates): alibaba cloud, ant financial,

Is this your first Web3 project?: yes

If not, what else have you built? (Share links, Github repository, or any other useful information.):

I understand that Builders grants are subject to a 1 year lock-up, as explained further in this post : [Yes/No]: yes

Is your project funded? If so, provide an estimate of how many months of funding runway your project has: 12 months

Grant Request

What is the size of the grant request? (50k OP max): 30k

How do you justify the size of the grant? development cost and maintenance

Roadmap

Describe in discrete steps your plan for accomplishing your project:

Please provide any additional information that will facilitate accountability:(smart contracts addresses relevant to the proposal, relevant organizational wallet addresses, etc.)
N/A

Does your plan depend on the receipt of OP tokens?: we will be better supported since this is a public good and community-driven effort.

What is your plan for the use of the OP token after the 1 year lock-up?:
better support the funding of unifra network

Please provide benchmark milestones for this project. These milestones should guide the Optimism community on the progress of your project during the 1-year lock-up period.

–please see above screenshots

Please define critical milestones for this project. Critical milestones are meant to show good-faith efforts to accomplish the project. Non-completion of these milestones could lead to revocation of remaining grant rewards.

Optimism Relationship

Does your project solve a problem for the Optimism ecosystem?: yes. EVM compatibility check tools pre-integrated with hardhat.

How does your proposal offer a value proposition solving the above problem?: EVM compatibility check tools pre-integrated with hardhat.

Why will this solution be a source of growth for the Optimism ecosystem?: yes. bring more solidity developers to op ecosystem.

How committed are you (and your team) to building on Optimism?: yes. we are bullish on op future growth especially after the coinbase partnership.

Is your project Optimism Native?: no.

Confirmations

I understand that I will be required to provide additional KYC information to the Optimism Foundation to receive this grant: [Yes/No]:

I understand that I will be expected to following the public grant reporting requirements outlined here: [Yes/No]: yes

2 Likes

hi let us know if you require more information from us.

al@unifra.io
tg: gfw1997

1 Like