[GF: Phase 0 Proposal] Lyra Finance

good, will be wait…
irisliang#0864

Thanks for the proposal. Will the ones depositing USDC into the security pool receive any OP-rewards as well?

2 Likes

Aĺl the best…sounds grts

the best options marketplace on Optimisim, really interesting sUSD system
good project one!

Incentivizing builders on an optimism native is good, same with liquidity and same with traders. And for Lyra and few other protocols, a reward to retroactive LPs is in order because they put their money at risk in the early days. So, all around - solid proposal that will help the OP ecosystem grow.

3 Likes

Agree with this proposal, very much in the spirit of Web3

[image]

That one is a no-brainer to me: Lyra is what brought me on Optimism in the first place, and was one of the only protocol actively used there for a while, helping the battletesting of the rollup and bringing new users.

1 Like

lyra is a nice protocol easy to use i like it and use it several times.

2 Likes

lyra is a first dApp in Optimism for me .i can make a lot of strategy for trading and can control risk by myself. so i get better trading. thanks you for create this protocol.

Totally agreed with you. I’ve seen many Dapps attract new user with APR on farming, when users don’t happy with the APR they will be gone.

Indeed, I would have preferred to do what Pika has done with their proposal. Lock the token in their vault as lyra and pika both depends on their vault so keeping the vault stable should be top priority.
second should be rewarding users using the vault and getting impacted by huge market swing. Liquidity mining wont work for long, sadly i dont have any better solution and I am afriad that some team is not open to receiving feedback. I had bad experience with wePiggy proposal

3 Likes

Nice distribution.
I still waiting for re-open providing LP on Lyra.

Made minor tweaks to the proposal per a conversation with (and permission from) @mjs

That’s good dude… community driven project are best in this space

is there a way to see only the change? may be as highlight, because as i look at the proposal now, i dont know what was updated.

1 Like

Strongly support this proposal for new users to start using Lyra. First time experience is very important and Lyra has this new user experience.