[GF: Phase 0 Proposal] DefiLlama

Defillama is a good app. Need to make sure this is legit address. Also tokens should be locked and members of optimism team be involved with making sure data is robust and accurate

1 Like

DefiLlama is an awesome project and their work is incredible. The donation for public good is a great proposal but the team needs to confirm that the address really belongs to DefiLlama and that its authentic.

Totally agree! DefiLlama is a great and useful tool for me.

1 Like

While this is a public good, i think 500,000 OP is quite a bit more than you guys would need. also you applied for Phase 0 which i think has concluded, i would support funding but with far less OP committed, at the moment you are requesting a $685,000 grant and these phase 0 grants aren’t to be used for operating costs. so certainly would not qualify for this phase.

2 Likes

Grt.

https://gov.optimism.io/t/gf-phase-0-proposal-defillama

I am opposed to this for a few reasons:

I don’t see how this helps The Collective in it’s current stage. This will not onboard more users to Optimism, which I think should be a main focus for grants.

Also, there is not enough data to confirm this is a legitimate proposal from Defi Lama. It also lacks specifics on where the funds will be deployed.

Lastly, this seems like an excessive amount of tokens given it current value.

2 Likes

defilama is a great project it keeps us up to date and i follow it a long time great team love it

defillama is very useful. so i can say yes

1 Like

This needs to be reduced significantly as it seems Defillama goal is to dump it on the open market.

You also need to change [GF: Phase 0 Proposal] to [GF: Phase 1 Proposal] and you should add DRAFT as this proposal needs some work.

1 Like

hmm. this proposal sounds more suitable for gitcoin side rounds rather than for optimism grants.

Or there should be a big optimism grant round

1 Like

I really like your platform. In my opinion you are my number 1 analytic tool in crypto space. All data from both chain and dapp help me making decisions easier. If your proposal is accepted, please make some exclusive features for OP holder.

Yep, fund em. Prefer to do a smaller allotment now and then fund more later once OP is actually generating more cashflow. Would change my mind if there’s a clearer connection between defillama and OP user adoption. IMO things that are public good and benefit optimism disproportionally (like native dapps) should get more funding early.

100k - 250k range is a instant yes here. more requires some explanation of why an EARLY and large public goods funding is worth it

1 Like

Strong support for DefiLlama - :white_check_mark:

1 Like

DefiLlama is an amazing tool. I support this project

1 Like