[GF: Phase 0 Proposal] Connext

Simple UI, good, easy to bridge
kinda lovely bridging Dex dapp ser!

1 Like

The sponsor vaults is a lovely idea. I believe it will help retain users on both Op and connext

1 Like

good just do it.
:+1:

1 Like

Love this proposal. This totally incentivizes movement of liquidity to optimism. I especially love the gas rebate - when gas prices are high, it is hard for the minnows to unlock their small positions on mainnet. Those minnows are the pioneers so giving them an escape off mainnet adheres to the decentralized/democratized ethos

1 Like

Grt proposal and waiting for NEXT

1 Like

We posted this to add more clarity:
https://twitter.com/ConnextNetwork/status/1530611831785541632?s=20&t=UHJpQ60XGi25NXH67RSiEA

1 Like

how to vote this proposal

1 Like

Great, Thx for that :heart_eyes: It’s the best.

1 Like

Great condition So good.

1 Like

good project to connect

1 Like

Support, Connext is currently the most cool cross-chain project with product UI and functions, but I hope to give users more discounts on the pool fee. Each time, the fees will always be a little more expensive than other cross-chain projects.

1 Like

Great proposal :rocket: :rocket:Seems a good idea

2 Likes

best bridge if can lower the fee more…

1 Like

Nice one Connext! Has always been a pleasure to use this bridge

1 Like

这个项目会成功,似乎是一个好主意!!!!

1 Like

Great bridge PJ!! Good proposal!!

1 Like

+1 to the above proposal from Connext, both token allocations make perfect sense.

One thought on;

With the assumption that this proposal passes and tokens are distributed is there any plans to start using them before the DAO goes live? / What is that timeline :star_struck:

1 Like

Connext my favourute bridge project

1 Like

Great proposal, hope it works out well. By the way, what is LM

1 Like

Optimism, Connext, Next will work together very well. I have used Connext and i love how it works so seamlessly especially bridging and liquidity mining. Looking forward to cheaper transactions and more users willing to explore its ecosystems and become loyal users.

1 Like