[DRAFT][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Project name: Nested

Author name and contact info (please provide a reliable point of contact for the project): [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

I understand that I will be required to provide additional KYC information to the Optimism Foundation to receive this grant: Yes

I understand that I will be expected to following the public grant reporting requirements outlined here: Yes

L2 recipient address: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Which Voting Cycle are you applying for?: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Which sub-committee should review your proposal? (Builders Grants, Growth Experiment Grants): Growth Experiment Grants

Project description (please explain how your project works): [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Twitter: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Discord/Discourse/Community: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Other relevant links (including any demos): [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Additional team member info (please link): [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Please link to any previous projects the team has meaningfully contributed to: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Relevant usage metrics (TVL, transactions, volume, unique addresses, etc. Optimism metrics preferred; please link to public sources such as Dune Analytics, etc.): [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Competitors, peers, or similar projects (please link): [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Is/will this project be open sourced?: Yes

Optimism native?: No

Date of deployment/expected deployment on Optimism: 4/21/2022

What is the problem statement this proposal hopes to solve for the Optimism ecosystem?: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

How does your proposal offer a value proposition solving the above problem?: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Why will this solution be a source of growth for the Optimism ecosystem?: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Has your project previously applied for an OP grant?: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Number of OP tokens requested: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Did the project apply for or receive OP tokens through the Foundation Partner Fund?: No

If OP tokens were requested from the Foundation Partner Fund, what was the amount?: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

How much will your project match in co-incentives? (not required but recommended, when applicable): [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

How will the OP tokens be distributed? (please include % allocated to different initiatives such as user rewards/marketing/liquidity mining. Please also include a justification as to why each of these initiatives align with the problem statement this proposal is solving.): [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Over what period of time will the tokens be distributed for each initiative? Shorter timelines are preferable to longer timelines. Shorter timelines (on the order of weeks) allow teams to quickly demonstrate achievement of milestones, better facilitating additional grants via subsequent proposals: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Please clearly define the milestones you expect to achieve in order to receive milestone based installments. Please consider how each milestone relates to incentivizing sustainable usage and liquidity on Optimism. Progress towards each milestone must be trackable: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Why will incentivized users and liquidity on Optimism remain after incentives dry up?: [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Please provide any additional information that will facilitate accountability (smart contracts addresses relevant to the proposal, relevant organizational wallet addresses, etc.): [READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Nested

Confirm you have read and agree to the Eligibility Restrictions (here): I have read the Eligibility Restrictions and agree to abide by their conditions

1 Like