Working Constitution of the Optimism Collective

I am delighted to belong to the great Optmism community, I am learning from great people who are leaders in the community. Thank you all.

Stay Optimistic :red_circle::sparkles:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Working Constitution of the Optimism Collective:

ζˆ‘δΉŸζ˜―οΌŒStay Optimistic

looking forward to the future of Optimism Collective. I’m witnessing history

Excited to add value to collective :+1:

Hi there! It is very interesting!

i will follow your step

I’m glad to be part of these movement

Very good idea. Stay optimistic

1 Like

Good project. on the right way

Stay optimistic!I love it!

1 Like

love Optimism :Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Like

Yes. I completely agree. excited to see how it will work in practice

1 Like

great work team, as always staying optimistic. :grinning: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

I would love to be participating with all the best I can in the working constitution of Optimism. I value the vision and the community behind it!:red_circle:

2 Likes

I have been part of a decetralized community for the last 10 years, and we are closing shop now, because we failed. I do not want to go into what we did wrong, because it doesn’t fit into this post.
I would like just to say that I am proud to try and take part in this experiment as well, since I know there must be the right way to this, and am looking forward to the results.
Proper learning curve, positive, and always optimistic :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s good to be here. LFG!

1 Like

apart from optimism, no one has yet seen such things as their own constitution, this is very interesting :fire:

1 Like

cool , IT 's good , if OP have fork

1 Like

The NFTs collected from quests seems not directly linked to the op ecosystem. It might be more attractive for new users to try quests if the NFTs were somehow set to be a requirements for op citizen rights.

2 Likes