Treasury Appropriation Proposal: Foundation Year 2 Budget

Voted against the proposal due to points already raised by Polynya. While the Foundation has commented on the discrepancy between realized and budgeted token distrubution (I agree with Polynya that commentary so far fails to explain rationale adequately), I would appreciate if the Foundation would comment on future outlook on token distribution.

Is the expectation that distribution will continue to strongly lag behind budget, will it accelerate to catch up to original budget, or will it match budget going forward?

1 Like

Voted against this proposal and would have preferred to see the inclusion of executable code alongside the vote to move the 1 OP and officially conduct our first On chain vote with executable code.
I too share similar reasons as Polynya and Lefterisjp

2 Likes

It is a detailed and informative article. Thanks. :pray:

I see a lot of replies talking about the way airdrops were handled; I just wanted to add that per the guidelines for the first airdrop I should have received something like 2500 OP, as I qualified for 4 out of the 6 categories however I received airdrop for only 1 category and had zero recourse. Needless to say that basically killed my confidence in OP; which really sucks because I have been a supporter from the very beginning. One other thought if that happened to me how many other people did that happen to, granted that not everyone else had the same zeal for OP that I had but still…. Fixing things like this rather than steam rolling past them with an attitude of “too bad for them!” Or “that was a year ago!”, is imperative if OP is ever going to be a serious contender in L2

2 Likes