StableLab - Delegate Communication Thread

Season 2 Governance Fund Proposal: Bankless Academy v2

Vote: Yes

Rationale: It is a minimal request for a project with extensive reach and helps educate web3 newbies. Ideally, this would go under RGPF but, Bankless Academy have a strong track record and this request helps support the greater ecosystem.

Season 2 Governance Fund Proposal: Across Protocol

Rationale: Across has been a great support in the Balancer ecosystem and believes they can have a similar experience in Optimism. The distribution period of 12-18 months merits itself in this case.

Season 2 Governance Fund Proposal: Tarot

Vote: No

Rationale: Following the recommendation we made in DeFi committee A. Implement a reduced token distribution period with further clarity around using 10% for the ops cost.

Season 2 Governance Fund Proposal: Revert Compoundor

Rationale: Following the recommendation we made in DeFi committee A. Ultimately, the proposal was strong and will add value to the OP ecosystem. Regardless of the drama within the proposal comments, we base our vote on the merits of the proposal itself.

Season 2 Governance Fund Proposal: Kromatika

Rationale: Following the recommendation we made in DeFi committee A.

Season 2 Governance Fund Proposal: dHEDGE DAO

Rationale: After the revisions, we are happy to support this proposal. They have a clear plan on token distribution with co-incentives too.

Season 2 Governance Fund Proposal: Otterspace

Vote: No

Rationale: It is an interesting product, but I don’t believe it necessarily warrants a grant from the governance fund. It’s also quite early in its stages, with much competition. I don’t see a grant accelerating adoption.

Season 2 Governance Fund Proposal: OptiChads

Rationale: I am a fan of public funding and encouraging users to live healthier life. I would be intrigued to get a follow-up to see how the challenges work out. An accountability committee would be beneficial here, especially as this has different vision to DeFi protocols.

Season 2 Governance Fund Proposal: Interest Protocol 2

Rationale: Small request to help accelerate the onboarding of a strong protocol to Optimism.

Season 2 Governance Fund Proposal: Socket

Vote: NO

Rationale: Following the recommendation of the tooling committee. Token request should be reduced.

3 Likes