Season 5, Cycle 19 Rubrics Feedback Thread

Consistent with Season 4, reviewers in Season 5 will use rubrics to review Mission applications. The Grants Council is providing a rubric for each intent Growth Experiments and each intent Builders sub-committee rubrics here for visibility and community feedback. Please provide comments by Wednesday, February 14th for your comments to be considered. Rubrics will be finalized on February 15 at 19:00 GMT. Note that given the number of different mission requests (43) the Grants Council decided to create standard rubrics for each intent and each subcommittee and make edits based on the substance of the mission request.

Categories marked as (optional) could be removed from a specific mission request if it does not apply to the specific mission request.

Link to draft rubrics

3 Likes

I actually find the rubrics to be very useful. I first noticed them on the right hand margin as I was adding the content to the grant proposal. My only suggestion would be that I only found out about the grant proposal charmverse links through a nice gov member pointing me to the link. Perhaps they should be included in the โ€˜get a grantโ€™ sections, or maybe I missed it? Otherwise I found the information very accessible. Obviously the tiers, teams/alliances and things like that can be a little confusing at first, but so far Iโ€™d say the system seems successful at guiding people to the proper intents.

Thank you for the feedback!

Yes! They probably will once they pass the token house vote that ends today! Thank you for your suggestion.